Leaving for China tonight

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hey Guys

I want to say thanks for everybody's help, i'm leaving tonight at 1:40am VIA Air China, i'm hoping that everybody boarding the plane is not sick (please, please, please)

wish us luck!! i'll be posting a report when i'm finished!

:P

Michael, all the best of luck to you and Guo Yi. Be safe, and enjoy your time.

:mellow:

Hey Guys

I want to say thanks for everybody's help, i'm leaving tonight at 1:40am VIA Air China, i'm hoping that everybody boarding the plane is not sick (please, please, please)

wish us luck!! i'll be posting a report when i'm finished!

:)

Good luck! we'll be think'en pink for ya!

Hello Everybody

I arrived to beijing on saturday, before we got off the plane a few medical officials came on aboard to scan our forehead with a thermal gun and everybody pasted. I arrived to GUZ today, we will have medical tomorrow in the morning... it is very hot and humid here....

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hello Everybody

I arrived to beijing on saturday, before we got off the plane a few medical officials came on aboard to scan our forehead with a thermal gun and everybody pasted. I arrived to GUZ today, we will have medical tomorrow in the morning... it is very hot and humid here....

Congratulations on your safe arrival, and getting through the swine flu screening. Welcome to China. Enjoy your time; stay positive, and the best of luck to you both!

:)

Are you going to ACS/ACH ? ACH is on mondays, need to book appointment with some online thing ..(or maybe I'm confused with ACS about an appointment.)

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)

Are you going to ACS/ACH ? ACH is on mondays, need to book appointment with some online thing ..(or maybe I'm confused with ACS about an appointment.)

You made it to the land of Guz. Good luck !!!!!

no appointment needed for ACH,but need an appointment for ACS.

Jimi

Hello Everybody

Wish you both luck and much happiness, these days are trying times but the end result is worth the effort.