Hi all,

Its been a long time since I have been here.

Here is a short update.

We are doing great!

Kim has her SS card, drivers license, a temporary job, going to school, and enjoying it here.

She has learned so much in the 8 short months here.

We both are enjoying our happy life and love.

Well just wanted to say hello to all.

Good luck to all.

So good to hear from you Mark and even better to hear things are going so well for you guys. I vividly recall the dark days in the abyss of the Black Hole and how your organized efforts helped everyone. May blessings be on you and yours. Enjoy! :)

Glad to hear from you, Mark, and that things are going great for you. In the Black Hole Days, you were my inspiration to become proactive. After you finally received your visa, I felt that you had bothered the INS so much that they finally granted your wishes. I then decided to do the same and continue the fight for myself and others. :(

As a charter member of the Black Hole gang, I better jump in as well <_< :unsure: Great to hear from you Mark, Tine, AZWolfman, Mick, bobmal, ttlee, donahso, Robert S., and everyone else who shared our ordeal, including Eric and Owenkrout. Things are going great here. Xiao Lu was walking through the mall here a few days ago and ran into one of her friends from Shenzhen, who married a guy from Houston, and they are now attending English classes together. We also went to Dallas this past weekend to meet up with another one of her friends who now lives in Memphis, and had a great time.

Speaking of the Black Hole gang, has anyone heard from JoninDenver?

As a charter member of the Black Hole gang, I better jump in as well :lol:  ;)  Great to hear from you Mark, Tine, AZWolfman, Mick, bobmal, ttlee, donahso, Robert S., and everyone else who shared our ordeal, including Eric and Owenkrout.  Things are going great here.  Xiao Lu was walking through the mall here a few days ago and ran into one of her friends from Shenzhen, who married a guy from Houston, and they are now attending English classes together.  We also went to Dallas this past weekend to meet up with another one of her friends who now lives in Memphis, and had a great time.

Speaking of the Black Hole gang, has anyone heard from JoninDenver?

Great to hear things are going so well for you Tex. Enjoy. If anyone deserves it, you do after all the keyholes the system pulled you through to get the visa.