Permanent Resident Cards received ...

Hey Everybody,

Last week Haiqing and our son received their Permanent Resident Cards exactly 11 weeks to the day from when the USCIS received the applications. Has anyone had it happen so quickly before? We weren't expecting to see them for another couple months but we're certainly happy their here :cheering:

A terrific evening to all!

Bob

Close to it, if not! Can't get any quicker than that!

Congrats!

Hey Randy, thanks! We're hoping to make it to your neck of the woods sometime the end of August ... see you then B)

my wife received her permanent resident card in 3 weeks but she is CR-1, so does that count.

Hey George, I guess I wasn't specific about it being AOS after a K-1 visa ... different process, different speed record ... right? :yahoo:

So anyone faster than 11 weeks on a K-1? :wub:

Have a terrific evening guys!

Bob

Edited by bob&haiqing (see edit history)

Hey Bob - wow - so fast.

BatManiac has a chance, he just started on week 11. If it hits this week, he might tie you.

Hey Bob - wow - so fast.

BatManiac has a chance, he just started on week 11. If it hits this week, he might tie you.

Nope won't happen. :angry: We had an RFE and it took us out 2 weeks. Back in the game now. Bob wins. :P We do have the EAD and AP. No transfer to CA.

Good news! Congrats.

My hus and I are keeping our fingers crossed. We just mailed out the AOS application this afternoon.

Hi Missingyou,

We sent out ours and received at lockbox May 28th ,,so we will see how long it takes...Have not seen the checks cashed yet though.

Ling and Twin boys..will give USCIS some money... :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Tom and Ling