10 year Card

Congratulations, I thought you guys were divorced :)

We will be now thanks to you... :P

(we reconciled and are working out issues)

Cool! Good news Eric. Wishing you all the best this earth has to offer with that. Somewhere out there in the mysterious future it will be confirmed that all we can do in this life is take it one day at a time.

ShaQuaNew,

Thank you for helping me for my post before.

I noticed that your process is really fast. It took not one month for K1 and K2 received biometrics letter and had the appointments, I saw the others' process were longer than yours. Is the process faster now than before? If I am in China when I got the biometrics appointment, can my husband request to change the appointment time for me?

Thank you in advance.

I can't provide you a definitive answer on that, but my guess is that you can. Of course, it's best to keep the appointment. The first phase of the process goes very quickly, meaning they get the application and check, cash the check, and schedule biometrics usually within a few weeks after receiving it. Then, it appear that unless you filed your case in California, that you will likely wait for 10-12 months for the green card to arrive.

Thank you very much for your detail answer, ShaQuaNew, I am in LA, so that means the process will shorter. I hope so very much.

Guest ShaQuaNew

Good ole' CFL and the thread jackers... :P

I'm sorry Eric. A new member posted a question in your thread. I should have responded using a personal message.

:(