This is the first contact with a computer, since I got to China. Compared with the other parts of China I have been, Guangzhou is at the bottom of my list. We arrived Sunday afternoon, it was hot and extremely humid. It rained on us in the evening, when we were still about 5 minutes walk from the hotel. Qingyun had an umbrella, but it didn't make much difference. It has rained part of the day, every day we've been here, it is raining now. No, it is pouring now! I have met a few nice guys here, but so far no one from this site. Tomorrow is our big day and Qingyun and I thank you for your support. I feel we are totally prepared, but I'll bet I'm not the first to say that and not get a pink slip! We have to pick up the medical packets this afternoon, get some last minute pictures developed and calm Qingyun's nerves, then we will be set. Thanks again! Jeff and Qingyun

Edited by Jeff&Qingyun (see edit history)

ours is coming up May 27. we're definitely thinking pink. Good luck to everybody else.

FranknStephanie 05/20/09

Jeff&Qingyun 05/21/09

i just want to make a shoutout and wish both of you best of luck, think pink and keep the pink stream running!!