1 year wedding anniversary

Guest ShaQuaNew

We got married on May 19, 2008, one year ago but now we are still living apart. Hoprfully I will get my P4 soon.

Amanda

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! :

We got married on May 19, 2008, one year ago but now we are still living apart. Hoprfully I will get my P4 soon.

Amanda

Time has passed so quick when we look back, but crawls when looking ahead. Trying not to watch the pot boil, we will be together soon :)

Guest shutterbug

Amanda

Time has passed so quick when we look back, but crawls when looking ahead. Trying not to watch the pot boil, we will be together soon :)

Hang in there! You'll get there soon...well, you'd better ;) because my wife and I are waiting in line for CR1 right behind you.

Happy Anniversary!!!

Amanda

Happy Anniversary !!!!

Thank you of all! :cheering:

We got much help from CFL amd even before we met in person for the first time last year.

Time goes quickly and we are sure that we will get together soon.

NVC sent my case and my son's (CR1+CR2)on March 24, 2009 and according to www.dhl.com my packages were picked up on May 05.

I am not sure when GUZ will give me P4 but sooner or later, right?

Amanda

Edited by amanda1969 (see edit history)
Guest Pommey

Thank you of all! :cheering:

We got much help from CFL amd even before we met in person for the first time last year.

Time goes quickly and we are sure that we will get together soon.

NVC sent my case and my son's (CR1+CR2)on March 24, 2009 and according to www.dhl.com my packages were picked up on may 05.

I am not sure when GUZ will give me P4 but sooner or later, right?

Amanda

Lets hope for sooner :)

Happy anniversary. You picked an easy day for me to remember you both by since it is my birthday..........

As you are looking forward to your next anniversary together, I am looking forward to the same date next year with my loved one....

Great to have someone to cherish :D