Walking Across China...

Good day everyone. Just came back from Gaungzhou, but what I really wanted to let everyone know is that if you go there please register your name and place of stay with the local police. It is a new law there for foriegners. If you don't do this you will get fined from 50 to 500 RMB. I got away with 50. Didn't see this notice posted anywhere in the airport or hotel. Maybe you all already know this maybe you dont, but just wanted to pass it on.

Good day everyone. Just came back from Gaungzhou, but what I really wanted to let everyone know is that if you go there please register your name and place of stay with the local police. It is a new law there for foriegners. If you don't do this you will get fined from 50 to 500 RMB. I got away with 50. Didn't see this notice posted anywhere in the airport or hotel. Maybe you all already know this maybe you dont, but just wanted to pass it on.

Did you walk to Guangzhou? :lol:

TazMan !!! Thanks for the heads up !!!! Hopefully the CFL mods can put the info where it's NEEDED !!!

There was a thread about this, last week. Rambled on with lots of opinions.

Law trumps opinion. Yee Haw !!!

(Personally, I think it's cause yer from Dallas :D Them Houston Boys don't have any problems )

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)

TazMan !!! Thanks for the heads up !!!! Hopefully the CFL mods can put the info where it's NEEDED !!!

There was a thread about this, last week. Rambled on with lots of opinions.

Law trumps opinion. Yee Haw !!!

(Personally, I think it's cause yer from Dallas ;) Them Houston Boys don't have any problems )

No it didn't... The thread contained a link to the DOS webpage clearly stating this was a law in China. This has been law since 2007 in China.

Cool video, my only complaint is they panned through the photos too fast to get a good look at any of them. I have very good friend who walked the pacifc crest trail from Canada to Mexico. It took her nearly 4 months. She has scars on her shoulders from carrying her back pack.

Cool video, my only complaint is they panned through the photos too fast to get a good look at any of them.

well sure but that's what makes it so cool...And then you have to watch it several times to pick up more... B)

Me? I like to be able to SEE what I'm watching! :unsure: :)

Cool video, my only complaint is they panned through the photos too fast to get a good look at any of them.

well sure but that's what makes it so cool...And then you have to watch it several times to pick up more... B)

Me? I like to be able to SEE what I'm watching! ;) :)

or see where I've been! ;) :D