New Process to Transmit from NVC to GUZ

You have to be talking about the K types PHYSICAL CASE FILES, since if you are in the GZO process, there is no or let's put it this way, no need for a physical file.

Submitted electronically and sent to GUZ electronically.

The K types have to go thru DHL. And if I did my detective work correctly, GUZ has my physical case file.

Like we talked about earlier on my thread Sebastian and now with Tom, it is really looking like the weight issue is helping us speed through customs.....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And for what it is worth department, since I have one of the recent K case files to leave NVC, I called and just finished speaking to Penny at NVC. She confirmed that she knew about the Pilot Program with GUZ, but to her knowledge all K types including my file was sent by DHL to China....

I tried to get something more by asking her to transfer me to one more person to confirm, but she just told me that she was happy for me and wished me the best of luck....

Maybe one of the other fast K types will give it a go to help others in this process.

Speculating only does so much good IMO, if you can try to find a real answer....

Good luck everyone!

See Tom that is my thinking.......

This thread was initiated about the OP reading that GUZ had started something new on their website........

Like I commented to him on my thread, I had read this post, but I felt he was missing something........more an exception than bringing to light something new......

I really think it is the weight issue or someone High up at GUZ saying finally let's GET R DONE!!!!

You cannot get this though from reading the GUZ website or Pilot Program........

So IMO the OP started this thread misleading at best.......

Misleading? Nothing misleading, find that the K visas are not being accepted by GUZ electronically now and you have some data. All I'm saying is what I was told by NVC. They said they are sending AND GUZ is accepting the cases electronically to send the P3's out. NOT waiting on the physical cases to arrive DHL, any weight. I've heard the weight discussion before, I'm sure it's true. If it's not accurate then the NVC contact was incorrect. It's that simple. My case, and several more I've reviewed on here recently appear to point like there may be a change. The more data we get, the more we are sure.

See Tom that is my thinking.......

This thread was initiated about the OP reading that GUZ had started something new on their website........

Like I commented to him on my thread, I had read this post, but I felt he was missing something........more an exception than bringing to light something new......

I really think it is the weight issue or someone High up at GUZ saying finally let's GET R DONE!!!!

You cannot get this though from reading the GUZ website or Pilot Program........

So IMO the OP started this thread misleading at best.......

Misleading? Nothing misleading, find that the K visas are not being accepted by GUZ electronically now and you have some data. All I'm saying is what I was told by NVC. They said they are sending AND GUZ is accepting the cases electronically to send the P3's out. NOT waiting on the physical cases to arrive DHL, any weight. I've heard the weight discussion before, I'm sure it's true. If it's not accurate then the NVC contact was incorrect. It's that simple. My case, and several more I've reviewed on here recently appear to point like there may be a change. The more data we get, the more we are sure.

All I am saying is simply look at the facts.

You are talking about 3 or 4 cases, ours being 2 of them.

I also called NVC (yesterday) and they did not back up your claim, although I hope you are right. And further, I would be ultra impressed if NVC KNEW exactly what GUZ is doing..........

But I won't be so skeptical as to say, I wonder if GUZ knows what they are doing........since change IS happening at GUZ. And it looks like GOOD change....... If I keep going, I might be campaigning for Obama or somebody, but.......

To my knowledge my hard case is there at GUZ.

You did not mention your package weight.........

I could be wrong, since I have to speculate here, but you claim a new process of electronic processing. That is not NEW.........

And the one mentioned on the Website is confusing...........since again I did not OPT IN. I do not have a GZO number and you failed to mentioned that after reading the Website you OPTED IN.

To my knowledge, K visas cannot OPT IN. So the website is also misleading. WE did not submit our petitions ELECTRONICALLY.

What MAYBE NEW is that GUZ is either not sitting on the file when the hard case is received meaning (THERE is a CHANGE in how their policies are being ADMINISTERED) someone very High up in the chain of command at GUZ is saying, we don't need no stinking hard file to issue the P3.....

NVC for a long time has been sending the cases to GUZ electronically....

My guess still is that your file was also lightweight and flew thru customs and GUZ has your file as well......

So again, what is NEW is that someone at GUZ is not sitting on cases like they have in the past when the hard file is received....

To my knowledge, we both are speculating at this point.....what you are saying IMO is not definitive.

No hard facts to show the reason for the change or increase in speed.

But I hope we are on the same team and trying to help future K type visa filers.........I am not concerned here about who is guessing correctly.

The facts ma'am........only the facts.....