aged question

Ok is there a way to search old posts for key words I am sure there is a lot of good info getting missed back there.

Next can we get an unused group for topics that are of great interest to us like pre-nups, interview questions, custons, shipping costs, etc...

Now for the real question my MM said she seen something on 001 about a question asked at the interview and it was something like "are you against communism" to me this is a question they should not be asking, but since it came up how have others answered? Also is there a list of questions that get asked at the interviews if not can we start one (in that special group,see above)? And how long does this interview last.

Se Lang,

Not to sound too overly simplified, but try the "Search" button with the magnifying glass at the top of your screen:

icon_search.gif

It can be tricky to think of the right word or phrase to search for.

Anytime you reply to an "old" thread, it should bring it back up to the current and active list of topics.

----- Clifford ----- :rolleyes:

Se Lang,

Not to sound too overly simplified, but try the "Search" button with the magnifying glass at the top of your screen:

I guess the simplest this to say is open my eyes :blink: or pull cranium out of my @$$ <--ok Dave G. do you have an image for that one, dare I ask.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/c0/biglaugh.gif

Dare you ask??????

Please....don't offer me challenges. I have no impulse control.

(Moderators -- if this is over the top, please delete.)

Se Lang,

I guess the simplest this to say is open my eyes :blink: or pull cranium out of my @$$ <--ok Dave G. do you have an image for that one, dare I ask.

http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/c0/biglaugh.gif

Dare you ask??????

Please....don't offer me challenges. I have no impulse control.

(Moderators -- if this is over the top, please delete.)

LMAO, I asked for it, I knew you wouldn't fail me.

Se Lang, good to have ya back! :blink:

I don't recall ever hearing about the VO asking this question at the interview. I agree that it is not a question relevant to establishing whether or not one's relationship is legitimate. That is the purpose of the interview after all. Yet in these times of increased security and global alerts, etc., it would not surprise me if they started asking more politically sensitive questions. I guess they can ask whatever they want. The VO has much power as we all well know. Good luck with your key word search.

Guest Long_strider

The question asked is....

Are you a member of the communist party?

This is asked on forms in the P3 packet submitted for the interview in GZ, It may or may not be asked in person as a face to face affirmation at the interview in GZ.

It was asked today in the face to face during the AOS interview we had.

Standard question, I think. We were never asked if we were for or against the communist party, only asked if she was a member.

Mi

Does anyone here know what constitutes being a "member of the comunist party?"

A lawyer friend said the answer should always be "no". I asked her about youths leagues, etc. and she just said the answer should always be "no". I asked her about casual membership, and she said the answer should always be "no".

We've discussed this topic before, and I know there are differing opinions on this subject. I might also add that my lawyer friend is from China and practices law within the Chinese community.

Does anyone here know what constitutes being a "member of the comunist party?"

A lawyer friend said the answer should always be "no". I asked her about youths leagues, etc. and she just said the answer should always be "no". I asked her about casual membership, and she said the answer should always be "no".

We've discussed this topic before, and I know there are differing opinions on this subject. I might also add that my lawyer friend is from China and practices law within the Chinese community.

I don't think it matters either way, unless you recently had lunch with Hu discussing changes to the constitution at a seaside resort :o

Seriously.

Actually a few months ago, I compared a form from INS... Forgot which one though....

The older version asked about communist /nazi blah-blah-blah.. The newer / updated form did not.