We got our interview date !!!!!!

Woo Hoo !!!!! i called DOS ....we got our interview date June 4th.

which is thursday,i will attend the citizen hour on monday of that week.As many of you know,wife was denied k3 in October,so this is our second time around ,this time with"CR1"....please,please,please anyone and everyone that prays,say a prayer for us.....even if you don't pray,pray for us...hahaha.

thanks

Jimi

Guest ShaQuaNew

which is thursday,i will attend the citizen hour on monday of that week.As many of you know,wife was denied k3 in October,so this is our second time around ,this time with"CR1"....please,please,please anyone and everyone that prays,say a prayer for us.....even if you don't pray,pray for us...hahaha.

thanks

Jimi

Wishing you the best of luck with this Jimi. Remember, be confident and direct. I know you guys have been through all this many times, and should know how to answer all questions by now.

GOOD LUCK!

:)

thanks

Jimi

Wishing you the best of luck with this Jimi. Remember, be confident and direct. I know you guys have been through all this many times, and should know how to answer all questions by now.

GOOD LUCK!

:)

Thanks

my wife knows it in her sleep,backwards,forward,.....hahaha

basically,i am telling my wife "be confident" !!!!!!