i called DOS just now and found out the interview date

June 11, 2009 at 7:15am

YES!!!

wish us luck!!

That is great news, I just called DOS and our is scheduled June 1st, I can't believe it myself. I thought you guys would beat us on getting there. I wish you both good luck and hope we all come home with pink. It has been a year of hell waiting and not knowing.

John and Siyi

It sounds as though they processed a whole batch of us today. So far we have interviews which have been scheduled on June 1, 2 and 11th. Here's to wishing that we all receive Pink!!

you can include me,i called DOS this morning,actually spoke to a very pleasant lady on the phone......she said "i got wonderful news for you"!!!! your wife has an interview date of ...June 4th" i was so excited,i think i hung up without saying thank you......

good luck to us all

bringing home my favorite color "pink" :cheering:

jimi

do you guys think 1 week and a half staying in China is enough?

I wonder the same thing, I have seen posted that it takes about two days to get the visa, if approved. We want to go see her parents before she comes here.

You asked about one way ticket, I too thought of that, i want to make sure we come home together, if all goes well. I have debated just buying her a ticket and taking the chance. I figured if we were denied, I could cancel the ticket and use the credit to go back.

This whole process has kept us on edge but now it is like.... Wow, my mind is in overload.

do you guys think 1 week and a half staying in China is enough?

I wonder the same thing, I have seen posted that it takes about two days to get the visa, if approved. We want to go see her parents before she comes here.

You asked about one way ticket, I too thought of that, i want to make sure we come home together, if all goes well. I have debated just buying her a ticket and taking the chance. I figured if we were denied, I could cancel the ticket and use the credit to go back.

This whole process has kept us on edge but now it is like.... Wow, my mind is in overload.

same here, my mind is going crazy now..... one way ticket is easier less hassle (i think)... once approved you can purchase the tickets online, just goto orbitz, thats what i plan to do...

quick question regarding notary, i am setting up an appointment, they are asking for applicant's information, do i put my fiancee's information or mines?

You are the petitioner, she is the beneficiary and applicant, since she is applying for the visa