i called DOS just now and found out the interview date

June 11, 2009 at 7:15am

YES!!!

wish us luck!!

Congratulations!! I called DOS this morning as well and found out that our interview has been scheduled for June 2!!

YES!!!

wish us luck!!

That is great news, I just called DOS and our is scheduled June 1st, I can't believe it myself. I thought you guys would beat us on getting there. I wish you both good luck and hope we all come home with pink. It has been a year of hell waiting and not knowing.

John and Siyi

YES!!!

wish us luck!!

That is great news, I just called DOS and our is scheduled June 1st, I can't believe it myself. I thought you guys would beat us on getting there. I wish you both good luck and hope we all come home with pink. It has been a year of hell waiting and not knowing.

John and Siyi

Good Luck to you!!

i was hopping for a later June interview, so it worked out...

YES!!!

wish us luck!!

John and Siyi

It sounds as though they processed a whole batch of us today. So far we have interviews which have been scheduled on June 1, 2 and 11th. Here's to wishing that we all receive Pink!!