Americans buy over 3m guns

Guest Tony n Terrific

Guest Tony n Terrific

USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Army. Law abiding US citizens bought on average 3,177,256 guns every 3 months in 2008.

We also bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008.

American mentality? Why take a chance.

USA Buys Enough Guns in 3 Months to Outfit the Entire Chinese and Indian Army. Law abiding US citizens bought on average 3,177,256 guns every 3 months in 2008.

We also bought 1,529,635,000 rounds of ammunition in just the month of December 2008.

The thing that struck me more than the number of guns purchased, was the amount of ammo. That's a lot of shots being fired, at something.

Guest Pommey

yes ,went to stock up on ammo the other week, they would only sell me 500 12g a 100 9mm and a pathetic 200 for the more exotic weapon.

How can I stop the masses of zobies and Feds with that :rolleyes:

good thing for the claymores

Guest Tony n Terrific

The thing that struck me more than the number of guns purchased, was the amount of ammo. That's a lot of shots being fired, at something.

Home of the Brave, Land of the Free. We must sure as hell be afraid of something.

Home of the Brave, Land of the Free. We must sure as hell be afraid of something.

they are afraid of the government.

yes ,went to stock up on ammo the other week, they would only sell me 500 12g a 100 9mm and a pathetic 200 for the more exotic weapon.

How can I stop the masses of zobies and Feds with that :unsure:

I can't find any 380 ammo. All the gun shops are sold out.

Exactly, every gun owner I know have been stocking up on ammo, in anticipation of the government slapping a big TAX on ammo, who knows with the party that is in control.

Exactly, every gun owner I know have been stocking up on ammo, in anticipation of the government slapping a big TAX on ammo, who knows with the party that is in control.

They slapped a big tax on tobacco; why not ammo too?! Just price everyone out of everything!

A classic 'tax and spend' epoch we are enduring. :unsure:

They slapped a big tax on tobacco; why not ammo too?! Just price everyone out of everything!

A classic 'tax and spend' epoch we are enduring. :unsure:

One component of a stimulus package would be to encourage people to spend money.

Thanks for doing your part to get the economy going again. :wacko:

A classic 'tax and spend' epoch we are enduring. :huh:

If we arent careful they will start to tax us for the shots fired claiming some harm to the ecosystem and all that global warming s**t ...next we are gonna be taxed on breathing i mean we all know how harmful that is to the planet (doesnt it create what trees make oxygen from so if anything they should pay us for our carbon foot prints.)

How can I stop the masses of zobies and Feds with that :D

I can't find any 380 ammo. All the gun shops are sold out.

I went out to shoot my .45 at some weeds in the country and all I could find was a $50 box of hollow points 50 ea and the limit was 3 boxes if you could find that many. But hey those weed will never walk again.