Stuck in customs

I called this morning to find out the status of our petition and was told that is is still in customs ..it has been sent to Guangzhou(this i knew) but that it had not arrived yet for processing. This was a little disappointing to hear but nothing really to do about it.. our papers were sent to Guangzhou march 17th so im guessing it should get there soon or at least within the month. waiting is just hard i guess.

I called this morning to find out the status of our petition and was told that is is still in customs ..it has been sent to Guangzhou(this i knew) but that it had not arrived yet for processing. This was a little disappointing to hear but nothing really to do about it.. our papers were sent to Guangzhou march 17th so im guessing it should get there soon or at least within the month. waiting is just hard i guess.

HI areynolds,

It can take anywhere from 2 to 4 months to clear customs..... :angry:

So, I hope yours is sooner than later..... :D

Tom and Ling

mine was sent to Guangzhou,feb 18,sat in customs for a few days,cleared customs on feb 26(which is very unusual....except maybe for the fact it was a small package)anyway,still waiting for it to be entered into the computer.the only thing standard about this process,is "nothing is standard".......

good luck !!!!hang in there

Jimi

HI areynolds,

It can take anywhere from 2 to 4 months to clear customs..... :happybday:

So, I hope yours is sooner than later..... :huh:

Tom and Ling

2-4 months seems to be the standard....

mine was sent to Guangzhou,feb 18,sat in customs for a few days,cleared customs on feb 26(which is very unusual....except maybe for the fact it was a small package)anyway,still waiting for it to be entered into the computer.the only thing standard about this process,is "nothing is standard".......

good luck !!!!hang in there

Jimi

yeah standard is not standard right ..still hoping it will come through faster. but like we all know we have no true standard for timetables and is kinda a just uncontrollable process