Cleaning the House

I took a minute and cleaned them.  I was satisfied with the results.

Have you made any progress? You know you'll be liable for a white gloves inspection.

Not really. Besides, the house will be a total mess in a couple of weeks anyway, so why bother to really clean it now. :D

But I did have a small run in the the garbage man who did not think that what I was putting on the curb for pick up could have come from a residence. This junk had to sit for a few extra days, waiting for the special pick up to show up - you know, assorted pieces parts - half a lawnmower, old bed frames, boxes filled with who knows what, paint cans, heavily used spare tires, parts of old cars, etc. Why I ever kept this stuff is beyond me.

The items you describe are pretty typical lawn ornaments down here in the south. All ya need is a rusted out pick up truck and a 1972 Dodge up on blocks. :D ;) ;)

All ya need is a rusted out pick up truck and a 1972 Dodge up on blocks.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

To paraphrase Mr. Foxworthy, you may be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks. :lol: No offense intended.

If you and your wife fight over who gets to use the teeth first at dinner you may just be a redneck

If your children call you Uncle Daddy you may .....

I believe there is a clause in the sunday football law that allows you to opt for college football on saturday if you prefer.  Also in section 2 I believe it says under no circumstances is a vacuum cleaner to be operated while a football game is in progress.

What about the clause that the toilets had to be spotless BEFORE the game started? :D

All ya need is a rusted out pick up truck and a 1972 Dodge up on blocks.  :D  :P  ;)

To paraphrase Mr. Foxworthy, you may be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks. ;) No offense intended.

No need to worry about offending either me or our excellent Mick because neither one of us could be labeled as rednecks, rather, we are fine southern gentleman, of which Alabama has quite a few. Now I'm going to relax under my magnolia tree and sip a mint julep and consider the tragedy of having lost the War.

All ya need is a rusted out pick up truck and a 1972 Dodge up on blocks.  :D  :lol:  ;)

To paraphrase Mr. Foxworthy, you may be a redneck if your house is on wheels and your car is on blocks. ;) No offense intended.

No need to worry about offending either me or our excellent Mick because neither one of us could be labeled as rednecks, rather, we are fine southern gentleman, of which Alabama has quite a few. Now I'm going to relax under my magnolia tree and sip a mint julep and consider the tragedy of having lost the War.

We may have lost the war, but those damn Yankees lost the Series!

:P :D ;) ;) B)