DS-156 questions, input requested

I did a search with no luck. I am looking at the DS-156 and I am looking for some input from anyone has prepared this. A couple of questions are asked that seem pretty obvious, however I want to make sure that we supply the “right” answers.

#24: How long do you intend to stay in the U.S.?

Well, duh, “how about the rest of my life” or “until I die”. I am curious how anyone else has answered that one. (or should I say "until the pre-nup kicks in :angel: )

#25: What is the purpose of you trip?

Well "to marry my fiancée” seems to be a logical response. However, I again am curious how this one has been handled in the past.

As I recall, these forms come in the 1st package (P3?). I am looking at some Adobe fillable forms that will be easier to use. So I am getting a head start by reviewing these.

Thanks in advance

I did a search with no luck. I am looking at the DS-156 and I am looking for some input from anyone has prepared this. A couple of questions are asked that seem pretty obvious, however I want to make sure that we supply the “right” answers.

#24: How long do you intend to stay in the U.S.?

Well, duh, “how about the rest of my life” or “until I die”.  I am curious how anyone else has answered that one. (or should I say "until the pre-nup kicks in :angel: )

#25: What is the purpose of you trip?

Well "to marry my fiancée” seems to be a logical response. However, I again am curious how this one has been handled in the past.

As I recall, these forms come in the 1st package (P3?). I am looking at some Adobe fillable forms that will be easier to use. So I am getting a head start by reviewing these.

Thanks in advance

I agree....dumb questions. Here's what we'll provide at the end of the month:

#24: Permanently

#25: Marriage

Of course, I won't know if these answers are any good until we have visa in hand on the 31st. I'll let you know.

BTW: 156 isn't an issue until P4.

Stats, I'm sure your answers will be fine, although Frank's answers reflect our true feelings. That is pretty much what we put down.

1. forever

2. to marry my fiancée

You notice that our AOS is approved and she is now a conditional permanent resident of the U.S. and free to move about the world. AOS approval removes the need for Advanced Parole (and more filing fee).