If'n me n' the bunny could hop down the trail again

If my wife and I had the luxury of doing the K-1 process again (for the first time) with what we know now...what a thought...huh? :lol:

I've thought a long time about making this post as I'll admit it's off the wall, but often, if you don't think out of the box...you'll stay in the box.

If we could set back time and refile, I wouldn't change anything on our initial application...we were ready for bear with that I-129 and G-325.

I would wait until I figured the application was leaving the NVC and I'd have my, then, girlfriend contact this fellow on the 4th floor of the consulate and instruct him to keep an eye on our application. I'd contact him when I found the DOS had physically opened the file and let him know...if he didn't already know.

This fellow doesn't speak english, he doesn't need to, and he knows no Americans working in the consulate. Instead, he knows the more important people working in the consulate...the Chinese workers who read and prep your file to begin with. They are the ones who list red flags that they think they see, and make them known to the Americans. They are the ones who can get things done.

My only regret with our case is simply that I trusted the Americans to do the right thing with our case. When we got that AP blue slip I refused to allow the lil' rabbit to hire one of those guys...the ones we all love to hate that have offices around the consulate and the floors beneath it. :lol: I made the mistake of putting my trust in the American government, under the guise of the DOS, instead of the Chinese workers.

We wound up waiting 300 days of agony on that blue slip, which turned into a white slip. It wasn't until the 8th month period that I gave the lil' rabbit the okay to go back to God awful Guangzhou and contact the people working around the consulate. By then I had exhausted all my attempts to turn this blue slip around...I had no more options.

Lil' rabbit quickly went to Guangzhou and interviewed EVERY SINGLE "immigration" office on EVERY floor. For brevity, I'll say she found one older guy who didn't ask for a penny up front, all the rest of them asked from a resonable to the ridiculous fee upfront. Except for the older guy they all promised the stars and they asked many questions.

The old man didn't ask any questions, was very self confident, and never promised a thing. He just listened to what the lil' rabbit said...told her it may well be too late in the process for his "people" to help, and said he only asked for a fee IF he delivered a visa. Pretty straight forward. Lil' rabbit signed a contract with him 2 days after meeting him as we discussed in great detail the facts around the interviews she was conducting.

I know that this is off the wall and most folks will look at it as crazy, and maybe evensay, I'm not gonna spend any money for something the American government should be giving me. I agree, we shouldn't need to spend any more than their fees. And, I'm not saying ANYONE should even do this, it's just is what it is. Me? I'll be using this fellow in 17 months and a week when we file our case. That's just me.

The old man's fee (he's in his 50's) was, in March of 2008, $2,205usd or 15,000rmb. He doesn't guarantee you anything. Then again, you aren't asked for a penny until he delivers. He's been in business a long time, drives a nice black Mercedes, and apparantely makes enough money to pay the rent on one of those offices in the consulate building...wonder what they rrent for each month?

Well, there it is NASCAR fans. It may be worth less than nothing to anyone.

I decided while I was in China that I would at least put this info out there. I served my country, almost to the fullest extent. I trusted my country. I saw that there is no oversight with GUZ, I tried every legal method I could find or dream up to be successful.

It was a fruitless, frustrating, and bitter effort, but I saw the writing on the wall...unfortunately belatedly. I never was much of a sheep in my life, but I sure was in this case. In my mind, dealing with the DOS is war. I want all the "hardware" I can get on my side when I next deal with those CORRUPT OUTLAWS. Thank you very much. :lol:

These folks are on the 4th floor and I'd suggest that if you're thinking of investigating this avenue that you have your lady go to Guangzhou and interview them herself, in person.

If you want these numbers just PM me, I'll just send you the info and answer any questions HERE. Please, I am terrible with PM's and e-mails but I'll cut n' paste this info for you. :)

tsap seui

You know tsap .. I may go open one of those offices.

I will make every person here the exact same offer this guy is making you!

If you don't get you visa, you owe me nothing, if you get it, pay me $2,500.

I may loose some, but everytime someone gets a visa I get $2,500.

If they don't get a visa it costs me very little.

It is a GREAT bet at least someone who signs up with me will get a visa.

My office opens up on the 3rd floor next week. :lol: And when I move over to China I'm gonna start an agency to help Chinese to meet Americans, plus I'll do the paperwork for the visas.

One stop shoppin'..somebody's gotta do it. :eyebrow:

Tsap Seui's Chinese Dating Service

"Visas guaranteed in 4 years....or less"...You have my personal pledge :D

tsap seui

My office opens up on the 3rd floor next week. :D And when I move over to China I'm gonna start an agency to help Chinese to meet Americans, plus I'll do the paperwork for the visas.

One stop shoppin'..somebody's gotta do it. :lol:

Tsap Seui's Chinese Dating Service

"Visas guaranteed in 4 years....or less"...You have my personal pledge :D

tsap seui

and with a quote from Hamchuck " hahaha you funny hahaha "

nice tsap nice :D :eyebrow: :lol:

If I had it to do over again then I would have waited 3 years and only had to do one petition. :D

Yep, I hear ya uncle cuzin' bubba. I sometimes laugh at my self and think if ol' Buttweet here and Brer Rabbit had waited a while the outcome might have been different...then again...who in the hell would trade off the exhilerating experience of waiting 10 months for a blue slip to turn white??? And Lord God, stop the dang train...I gets to live in Chinertucky and write about the happy wacky tales of "Buttweet Does Chinertucky" :eyebrow:

A tale of lust in the dust, blowing my nose in public, having a taxi driver stop in his lane of traffic so I can piss on the side of the road....even pissin' on the side of an occasional building. Singing Kari-jokie like I'm Fig Newton on stage in Vegas when I can't even carry a note in a 55 gallon drum. Spinning a willing lil' rabbit on a terlet seat hung from the ceiling. Walking down the street and getting stared at like I'm some sorta honkey tonk Darth Vader...all while living in the land of the tiny hiney and eating the best food in the dadgum world. Not to mention the exercise program I get from trying to outrun the lil' rabbit's mop cause I got caught lookin' at butts again. Gold's Gym...go to hell.

Wha'cha think???

tsap seui

Lemonaide anyone?

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

If I had it to do over again then I would have waited 3 years and only had to do one petition. :blink:

Yep, I hear ya uncle cuzin' bubba. I sometimes laugh at my self and think if ol' Buttweet here and Brer Rabbit had waited a while the outcome might have been different...then again...who in the hell would trade off the exhilerating experience of waiting 10 months for a blue slip to turn white??? And Lord God, stop the dang train...I gets to live in Chinertucky and write about the happy wacky tales of "Buttweet Does Chinertucky" :(

A tale of lust in the dust, blowing my nose in public, having a taxi driver stop in his lane of traffic so I can piss on the side of the road....even pissin' on the side of an occasional building. Singing Kari-jokie like I'm Fig Newton on stage in Vegas when I can't even carry a note in a 55 gallon drum. Spinning a willing lil' rabbit on a terlet seat hung from the ceiling. Walking down the street and getting stared at like I'm some sorta honkey tonk Darth Vader...all while living in the land of the tiny hiney and eating the best food in the dadgum world. Not to mention the exercise program I get from trying to outrun the lil' rabbit's mop cause I got caught lookin' at butts again. Gold's Gym...go to hell.

Wha'cha think???

tsap seui

Lemonaide anyone?

At least you still have your sense of humor. :( Funny Stuff.

At least you still have your sense of humor. :) Funny Stuff.

Oh yeah, my sense of humor is intact...as that wise heavy thinker, Jimi Hendrix used to say..."Life is but a joke" :lol:

I can't change the past, all I can do is make lemonaide, kick back in my hammock with a 2 foot long Cuban ceegar (handrolled by Fidel Castro, his owndamnself), and enjoy the hell out of the future. :D

Best of luck to you and your lady on her up coming interview.

tsap seui