AOS Interview

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got Stuart to handle the case, he will file the MTR on May 28, 2009.

Should be interesting to see what the outcome will be, he feels confident that we will win the case, it just depends on how far the Gov. is willing go in persuring the entire denial process i.e. BIA or OAA. That's the big??

In my conversations with Stuart he has mentioned that there are 2 more cases pending right now on the East Coast.

Were still waiting for the NTA (Notice to Appear), I won't file a new I-485 yet, until I know how long or when USCIS will respond to the MTR.

• 2 months later...

Well, I got Stuart to handle the case, he will file the MTR on May 28, 2009.

Should be interesting to see what the outcome will be, he feels confident that we will win the case, it just depends on how far the Gov. is willing go in persuring the entire denial process i.e. BIA or OAA. That's the big??

In my conversations with Stuart he has mentioned that there are 2 more cases pending right now on the East Coast.

Were still waiting for the NTA (Notice to Appear), I won't file a new I-485 yet, until I know how long or when USCIS will respond to the MTR.

Chris -

We are in a similar K2 age out, I485 denied status, and trying to decide if filing the MTR is worthwhile. How is it going for you?

David & Carrie