Meeting in Florida

I keep seeing posts on here about people meeting each other and having a big meal. Why don't we have a big party down here also. I think most people I have heard about being from Florida are only a few short hours away from Orlando, of course some are closer than others. And as most people know there are many great places there to meet and have a good time. We would be happy to meet as many people as possible on some Saturday, even people from out of the state if they want a good taste of some of our sunshine.

Either nobody from Florida saw this post earlier or nobody down here thinks a day of fun is a good idea.  If no responses are received this time the post will be forgotten I guess.

Hi Dan,

We sure would like to meet you and other couples here, but Eric is still in Europe now, he would be back late this Friday, so I don't think this weekend would be a good time for party :D :D

Other time would be all fine by us. Just let us know :rolleyes:

Opps, this Yuhui

Kaige it is good to see you on here again. By the way Diana is still talking about that hot pot your wife made for us when we were there that really hit her chinese food craving spot. Saturday would be great for us whenever there is time for you other people in Tampa, Fort Myers, Fort Lauderdale, and of course any others. And PJ if you don't come to this first little you will have to really convince us that it is because you broke your leg or lost a finger. :lol:

Well, I'm here in Tampa but ... umm, I'll go to the second reunion or something.  As you know, I just filed the I-129F earlier this week so I'm sure it will be like a year before my fiancee is here.  I'd hate to go by myself.   :)

P.J.

Hey PJ, best of luck with the visa. We made it a few months ago. Now in Port Charlotte :(

Rgrds

So far Eric, Kaige, and PJ have shown interest in meeting on a Saturday before the end of the year and Kaige knows a few more people as do I who might want to show up also. What we need now is to choose a time and place. Anyone with any imput as to what might bea good choice please voice your opinion.