Received the following email from NCV today.

Dear Sir/Madam,

All documentation necessary to complete the National Visa Center 's processing of your case has been received. As soon as an interview date has been scheduled, the applicant, petitioner and attorney (if applicable) will be notified.

The applicant should NOT make any travel arrangements, sell property, or give up employment until the US Embassy or Consulate General has issued a visa.

The US Embassy or Consulate General may require additional documentation at the time of the interview.

Regards,

NVC Document Review Team

National Visa Center

Serco Inc., Support Contractor

NVCGuangzhou@state.gov

Congrats!

This is great news. 'Malegolf' used electronic processing and his post yesterday said he got his interview in the mail for 23 June. He doesn't have a timeline and hasn't answered as to when his file was completed at NVC.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, got an email today for an interview on June 29. This electronic filling is really fast. 8 days after I submitted DS-230

ZOOM. I am liking this NVC electronic filing. SO FAR, it seems that the physical case file is NOT sent out via DHL, at least for your petition and one other that I'm tracking.. WOW.

Electrons are COOL !

• 2 weeks later...

Pull the GUZ slot machine and came up pink

Got Pink today. Wife finished interview @ 11:50am

First my wife gave evolution letter and my passport to VO. Then he typed some stuff into his puter and the questions started. The whole interview was about 3 minutes.

Questions asked:

When did you meet husband?

When did you get married?

Do you have photos?

Pull the GUZ slot machine and came up pink

Got Pink today. Wife finished interview @ 11:50am

First my wife gave evolution letter and my passport to VO. Then he typed some stuff into his puter and the questions started. The whole interview was about 3 minutes.

Questions asked:

When did you meet husband?

When did you get married?

Do you have photos?

Congrats...and good luck on your future together