interview in D.C.

Sam - never mind - I was having a senior moment.

Interview for Citizenship - wa wa - Almost at The End Game, Congratulations !!!!

USCIS Office- Washington, D.C.

The above link is an aerial photo of the USCIS office located in Fairfax, VA. Is anyone familiar with this office? It appears from the photo that there is a parking garage behind the two office buildings. Is this the place to park? I think it is. I'm just asking to see if anyone else has been here before. Thanks for any info.

Yahoo maps wouldn't let me copy the photo so all I could do was post the link. I have to say, you have to give Yahoo! credit for having a bird's eye view of an area like this. Technology has come a long ways in such a short time! It sure beats just using a standard gas station road map to navigate by! Now, only if it was in "real-time!".....:roller:

Thanks again.

USCIS Office- Washington, D.C.

The above link is an aerial photo of the USCIS office located in Fairfax, VA. Is anyone familiar with this office? It appears from the photo that there is a parking garage behind the two office buildings. Is this the place to park? I think it is. I'm just asking to see if anyone else has been here before. Thanks for any info.

Yahoo maps wouldn't let me copy the photo so all I could do was post the link. I have to say, you have to give Yahoo! credit for having a bird's eye view of an area like this. Technology has come a long ways in such a short time! It sure beats just using a standard gas station road map to navigate by! Now, only if it was in "real-time!".....:plane:

Thanks again.

I clicked on the link and a guy in sunglasses and a dark suit showed up at my desk. :plane: :lol:

That map is pretty cool! I was just now playing around with it. You can follow I-66 right into DC. Try it out and take a look at the Washington Monument. It's awesome, you can't miss it! While you're there, take a look at the Capitol too! Pretty neat! It makes you feel proud that you're an American, speaking of which we'll be in the area this Wednesday for my qizi's naturalization interview. Soon, she will be an American too!. :lol:

Edited by samsong (see edit history)

This link to the USCIS https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=of...or.statecode=DC says

Parking & Accessibility

PARKING: There is very limited public parking available in the area.

HANDICAP ACCESSIBILITY: This office is handicapped accessible.

There's parking in the garage behind the two buildings for $5. I think the big parking area across the street from the two buildings is for the Metro line. You need a card to get in.