Sending mail to China

Guest ShaQuaNew

Hello all,

I have to send a box of paper work to china for her P-3 . Can anuone help me with the best, safest and quickest way to do so.

Thanks,

John and Siyi

I've had good luck and found the best price at the US post office. You can send an International Overnight Priority package, which should be large enough to accommodate your paperwork for 30-50 USD.

Hello all,

I have to send a box of paper work to china for her P-3 . Can anuone help me with the best, safest and quickest way to do so.

Thanks,

John and Siyi

I've had good luck and found the best price at the US post office. You can send an International Overnight Priority package, which should be large enough to accommodate your paperwork for 30-50 USD.

Thank you, that is the way I thought I would go, but needed a better feeling then my gut...lol

http://www.usps.com/international/expressm...ternational.htm

USPS' Express Mail International, which hooks up to China Post EMS through an International agreement

Express Mail Service (EMS) is an international express postal service offered by postal-administration members of the Universal Postal Union (UPU) which created the EMS Cooperative in 1998 within the framework of the UPU, a specialized agency of the United Nations, to promote the harmonization and development of postal services worldwide. Currently EMS is offered by 153 of the 191 UPU member countries' postal authorities[1] and an integral part of their normal postal services.
Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

Hello all,

Thanks,

John and Siyi

Thank you, that is the way I thought I would go, but needed a better feeling then my gut...lol

I wouldn't put any faith in this part though, unless you consider the sun coming up and going down about 25 times to be "Overnight". Plan on 4 weeks delivery time or pay the big bucks and go with Fedex. I have used the USPS with International Overnight Priority to send packages to Kunming and to Chengdu. The fastest either got there was 21 days.

Edited by chengdu4me (see edit history)

Hello all,

Thanks,

John and Siyi

I've used USPS Expresss Mail which comes with tracking number many times with success. I've always sent boxes though, and had zero luck with envelopes sent via "NORMAL" USPS (Holiday cards never got there)

• 3 weeks later...

When my wife and I began our relationship I would send her cards and letters....many would not arrive. After awhile I found out that postal workers in the PRC loved to collect foreign stamps especially the pretty commemoratives I would attach. Since then I would use the USPS sticker from the P.O. and never had another problem with missing mail. ZZ