One last request ?

Ying's interview is scheduled for April 20, the interview letter had the typical instructions on what to bring, etc. Just a few days ago she got a Case File Review Notice / Interview Document Checklist. It stated to bring this original along with her drivers license/state id card.

Thank our stars, up to this point, never had a RFE or any interviews, except for the 5 minute K1. After all the fingerprinting, BC's, passports, photos, etc, etc. They want to see her drivers license at the citizenship interview.

I think we can manage that, I had to grin :)

Ying's interview is scheduled for April 20, the interview letter had the typical instructions on what to bring, etc. Just a few days ago she got a Case File Review Notice / Interview Document Checklist. It stated to bring this original along with her drivers license/state id card.

Thank our stars, up to this point, never had a RFE or any interviews, except for the 5 minute K1. After all the fingerprinting, BC's, passports, photos, etc, etc. They want to see her drivers license at the citizenship interview.

I think we can manage that, I had to grin :)

Nice to be able to grin eh? It's almost over. Good luck to both of you. :cheering: