AOS interview today

Guest Pommey

Guest Pommey

Further review needed

No GC today

and they took away her EAD :(

sorry for the bad news, however i have confidence that you will prevail. good luck and wish you a speedy green card. perhaps you could share the details with us?

cant really share the details yet, but IO suspects "fraud"

nightmare IO

nightmare IO

You may be looking at a removal hearing (they deny her EAD when they send out the notice of removal hearing). Can you find a good immigration attorney?

YIKES! I'm so sorry for this news. maybe there will be some stream of requests for evidence on something.

Now's the time to be interviewing lawyers? I hope it's not gonna be a removal 'thing'..

Guest Pommey

nightmare IO

You may be looking at a removal hearing (they deny her EAD when they send out the notice of removal hearing). Can you find a good immigration attorney?

What !!!!!!!! deportation, over my dead body

I agree with Lee. Don't read so much into it. In all the years I've been on this board I have never once heard of anyone being denied AOS and deported. Sounds to me like they just want to check something out. They kept my wife's EAD card after her AOS interview too.

I know you don't want to divulge information regarding your case, but was the RFE as simple as a request for additional info (like in our case), or did they just fail you without any further evidence to collect? Sorry to hear about your ordeal, but hang in there!