Just received an email from HK and our interview date is for March 24th @ 8:30am sharp. Here we go again, I am loaded for bear. I just booked the flight. One suitcase is full of paperwork....hehehehehehe

Best of luck with the HK interview. We are all anxiously awaiting the results, interview details, and your impression of the HK experience. Again, we are all pulling for you.

Just received an email from HK and our interview date is for March 24th @ 8:30am sharp. Here we go again, I am loaded for bear. I just booked the flight. One suitcase is full of paperwork....hehehehehehe

Wow - great news! We'll be watching for the results.

Knock em dead buddy... BTW there is a great interview transcript from HK back in 2007 by a guy named "agm" the pink panther . He said that the VO has all the time the need and really get into some subjects. HE said they took 2 minutes on him the then asked him to sit down then queried his wife for about 20 minutes but it all sounded on the level and no trickery. Its a good read do a search and check it out.

BTW I really hope to hear a blow by blow from ya I'm right behind ya for HK.

Good luck!