application number does not exist...

my husband got his biometrics done. I logged onto the USCIS case status site to add in the application numbers for our AOS but it says that the application numbers do not exist. Its been about 3 weeks since we sent them in. Anyone have the same experience?

It seems like I remember about 6 weeks after filing before being posted. I think that you will get the paper[notification] in the mail before that happens. If you are K-1 you will get the letter for bio appointment first.

Thank you so much!

It seems like I remember about 6 weeks after filing before being posted. I think that you will get the paper[notification] in the mail before that happens. If you are K-1 you will get the letter for bio appointment first.

• 1 month later...

so it has been about 2 months and one week since I sent AOS and my husband has already done biometrics and we have an interview appointment next month. We still don't have the EAD and the case numbers for EAD, AOS, and AP are still showing up as non existent int he case status system online. Anyone experience this? Is it possible to not have EAD before interview?

my husband got his biometrics done. I logged onto the USCIS case status site to add in the application numbers for our AOS but it says that the application numbers do not exist. Its been about 3 weeks since we sent them in. Anyone have the same experience?

[/quote

I can only answer this portion of your question, with some certainty, but not the other part, you later post/ask.

I have not been able to add the two new case numbers to the USCIS system either, nor has another member with a similar timeline to mine.

I also have noted on VJ, many commenting that it takes some weeks to get the system to recognize the new numbers and be added to your portfolio.

The agent at USCIS also advised me it takes a few weeks to get activated. If you haven't already, you can call the phone number on your NOA for I-485 or NOA for Bio appointment, and they can pull up the info on their computer and advise where you are now in the process.