AOS - Delivery to Cash Checking

Hi Everyone,

Our AOS package was received within 2 days after sending it out, according to the USPS. The checks have still not been cashed. What is the typical lag time between the package arriving in Chicago, and actually getting processed in?

Thanks,

Bill

it was 1 week in our case. good luck!

Hi Everyone,

Our AOS package was received within 2 days after sending it out, according to the USPS. The checks have still not been cashed. What is the typical lag time between the package arriving in Chicago, and actually getting processed in?

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Our AOS timeline are only a few days apart.

My check was cashed about 1 week after our package was received.

Thanks,

Don

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Bill

Hi Bill,

Our AOS timeline are only a few days apart.

My check was cashed about 1 week after our package was received.

Thanks,

Don

That would imply our checks will be cashed tomorrow. I have my fingers crossed!

Our check was cashed about a week after sending it in also. We just got the biometrics done yesterday. Our appointment was at 3 and was out of there by 3:15. Good luck

Well, it looks like the check for my wife's application was cashed 1 week + 1 day after delivery. However, the check for my son's application is still not cashed. They were in the same envelope. Should I be concerned?

Our check was cashed about a week after sending it in also. We just got the biometrics done yesterday. Our appointment was at 3 and was out of there by 3:15. Good luck

Well, it looks like the check for my wife's application was cashed 1 week + 1 day after delivery. However, the check for my son's application is still not cashed. They were in the same envelope. Should I be concerned?

Not sure if you need to be concerned or not; I am sure they will figure it out at some point, if they just missed the two checks being together.

However, just like my intial filing for I-30 and then I-129F, I treated wife and child's files at two distinctly [separate] case file packages, each with the respective check attached within the individual package, and in plain sight. Both of my initial filing checks were processed on the same day at that time. I am doing the same for my two AOS filings.

Edited by rogerinca (see edit history)