appointment instructions for immigrant visa applicants‏

next week hy020!!! is our wifes interview!!! GO PINK PINK PINK

Yeah... 4 more days... She is in GuangZhou and just got her Medical Exam done.. So far so good...

Closed on the home today, and I can't even get excited.. my mind is all on her interview.. heeh.. I will wait till Tuesday night to let everything out.. heeh.. PINK is coming.. I can feel it...

you are not going to Guangzhou to be with her?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... 4 more days... She is in GuangZhou and just got her Medical Exam done.. So far so good...

Closed on the home today, and I can't even get excited.. my mind is all on her interview.. heeh.. I will wait till Tuesday night to let everything out.. heeh.. PINK is coming.. I can feel it...

i wish i could be with my wife in GZ :rolleyes: . i was in china during last month and i didn't expect the interview date will be that fast after my vaction in china.

i wish i could be with my wife in GZ <_< . i was in china during last month and i didn't expect the interview date will be that fast after my vaction in china.

Good luck to the both of you!

It is a Pink! Yup my Fianc¨¦e just got out from her interview and it is a Pink. Whole interview only took couple minutes and VO didn't even look at any of the documents. She was interviewed first.

I am sure your wife will be as easy georgelee.

It is a Pink! Yup my Fianc¨¦e just got out from her interview and it is a Pink. Whole interview only took couple minutes and VO didn't even look at any of the documents. She was interviewed first.

I am sure your wife will be as easy georgelee.

WOW!!! congradulation!!! i'm still waiting for my wife's news and its not fun. :roller:

WOW!!! congradulation!!! i'm still waiting for my wife's news and its not fun. :roller:

Yeah.. I know how that feels. I can't get my mind off her interview this past few days. Your wife and my Fianc¨¦e are together up till the point my Fianc¨¦e was called for the interview. I am sure you will hear the good news very soon.