NOA 2 will expire before Interview Date!

Relax !!!

This is not a problem, and on top of that, there's nothing you can do about it.

THE GOOD NEWS is that GUZ ALWAYS renews these things, like a team of monkeys working behind the closed screen. She doesn't have to do anything, YOU don't have to do anything...

I beg of you - make a timeline?

Warmest Regards.

Relax !!!

THE GOOD NEWS is that GUZ ALWAYS renews these things, like a team of monkeys working behind the closed screen. She doesn't have to do anything, YOU don't have to do anything...

Warmest Regards.

Thank you for the answer.

My timeline is here:

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=50635

Where is your timeline posted?

Relax !!!

Warmest Regards.

Where is your timeline posted?

Relax !!!

Warmest Regards.

Here - http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=8611

If you de-select "Enable signature? ", it does that

Guest Dylan W

I called DOS today and got our interview date which is scheduled for March 25th, 2009. When I got home, I checked my NOA two and it says it will expire on March 19th, 2009. Will this be a problem? Should we contact GuangZhou regarding this?

Thanks

You should ask them at ACH. :D

You can post your timeline link in your signature the one I posted below has CFL in it's header for this website.

http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profil...1?&id=50635

You can edit your signature here: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...rCP&CODE=22

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

I called DOS today and got our interview date which is scheduled for March 25th, 2009. When I got home, I checked my NOA two and it says it will expire on March 19th, 2009. Will this be a problem? Should we contact GuangZhou regarding this?

Thanks

You should ask them at ACH. :unsure:

Not required, GUZ extends ALL K-1 and K-3 I-129F NOA2 this is because they NEVER interview within the 4 months noted on the NOA2 letter.

dnoblett is right[again]. If it's to the governments advantage, say for instance if they don't move fast enough that a petition would automatically be approved for something like negligence, then they don't worry to much about little things like that. Just make sure you don't have the same attitude.

dnoblett is right[again]. If it's to the governments advantage, say for instance if they don't move fast enough that a petition would automatically be approved for something like negligence, then they don't worry to much about little things like that. Just make sure you don't have the same attitude.

Correct!

One advantage of GUZ interviewing after it expires, is in the worst case scenario the K-1 is flat out denied "White-Slip" NOID based on GUZ determining "Non-bonafide-relationship". USCIS simply closes the case because it "expired" before visa decision. Many then marry and file a spousal visa (CR-1), the denied K-1 has no effect, and does not need to be dealt with because USCIS closed it, and did not issue an appeal notice for the K-1.

:) Ya got me again, dnoblett. I did notice that you forgot to mention how it's not clear when GUZ and USCIS decide that will be what happens and whether they notify anybody. If the general population had any idea of the [legal]process required I don't think the anti-immigrate sentiment would be as radical as it is. The "trick" is knowing the case is closed and won't come back to bite you in the you know where. I don't think just not hearing from them would make me feel safe.
Guest Dylan W

Thanks

You should ask them at ACH. :lol:

Not required, GUZ extends ALL K-1 and K-3 I-129F NOA2 this is because they NEVER interview within the 4 months noted on the NOA2 letter.

I was being both sarcastic and a jackass.

:lol: Ya got me again, dnoblett. I did notice that you forgot to mention how it's not clear when GUZ and USCIS decide that will be what happens and whether they notify anybody. If the general population had any idea of the [legal]process required I don't think the anti-immigrate sentiment would be as radical as it is. The "trick" is knowing the case is closed and won't come back to bite you in the you know where. I don't think just not hearing from them would make me feel safe.

My sentiments exactly, some transparency would be good.