Guest ShaQuaNew

Her parents got their visitor visas to come to our wedding! We were pretty nervous because we know it can be hard to get that visa. However, they only asked about our relationship and that was it! Special thanks to the guide on this website!

I think he is referring to this

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8469

It can be a real challenge sometimes in bringing family members from China. Good luck to all those who are attempting to overcome this hurdle...

;)

We basically focused on the following:

-Their connection to China. Home ownership, work info., family connections.

-Their relationship with their daughter. Photos, birth cert., etc.

-The relationship between my wife and I. Photos, marriage cert., passport and visa copies, etc.

Other things they had were letters of invitation from my wife and I and from my parents. That probably helped explain our situation a lot. Their interview was short and sweet. They were mostly asked about me and my wife (where we met, how long we've been together) and there was no need for their connection to China. But it's best to be prepared for anything.

In conclusion, my advice is to follow the guide that was posted above. It's very helpful. Be prepared to be interviewed by the worst possible person. They got a nice gentleman for an interviewer, but that was just luck. :D