Status of Oct K1 filers - VSC

My NOA1 for my K1 at the VSC happened on Oct 6, 2008. I have been tracking the K1 VSC October VisaJourney thread, and saw that NOA2's have been processed for folks filed after me. There have been touches for some folks as well.

My application has neither been touched nor approved for a NOA2. I am wondering if my fellow Oct brethren are in the same boat or not.

My fiancee and I are a little bit worried. Thanks.

My NOA1 for my K1 at the VSC happened on Oct 6, 2008. I have been tracking the K1 VSC October VisaJourney thread, and saw that NOA2's have been processed for folks filed after me. There have been touches for some folks as well.

My application has neither been touched nor approved for a NOA2. I am wondering if my fellow Oct brethren are in the same boat or not.

My NOA-1 was 11.14 so I am about a month behind you. I also see that several (at least 6) people in VJ filed after me and have gotten approval. Some are in high fraud countries and they have more red flags than me. I wonder why the difference because I assumed the ones with fast approval would be ones who have little or no red flags (same age, good money, long time before marry or engaged, same lang., non fraud country, etc) but ut seems random.

I have seen people who SO is from England, Canada, etc with over 7 months or more wait for NOA-2 so it makes it hard to see a pattern.

All we can do is wait and hope for the best. Worrying will not make it better or faster...

Check out my signature. I just received my NOA-2 for the K1 yesterday.