P-3 Where RU??

Guest Dylan W

Anyone else waiting with a similar timeline? I'm starting to get a little anxious. :(

Chun received Packet 3 today from GZ--1 week mail time. Everything seems to be coming together so far :(

Almost done! :o

Anyone else waiting with a similar timeline? I'm starting to get a little anxious. :(

Our case was sent to GUZ on Oct. 22, 2007. Still no word. I am gettting anxiuos to. We are almost at the 4 month mark since it was sent to GUZ. I hope we all hear something soon.

Hi Brain,

I almost have the same time line as yours. Our case left NVC for GUZ late Oct 08 too and I just called DOS this morning. Still no P4 yet. As 4-month mark getting closer, I am kind of worried too. But what can we do?

Let's keep each other updated.

lvlp

I'll keep you updated. Anyone know the hours and days GUZ is open?

Hi Brain,

I almost have the same time line as yours. Our case left NVC for GUZ late Oct 08 too and I just called DOS this morning. Still no P4 yet. As 4-month mark getting closer, I am kind of worried too. But what can we do?

Let's keep each other updated.

lvlp

I'll keep you updated. Anyone know the hours and days GUZ is open?

Hi Brain, I called DOS last Friday again and still no interview date after 4 month and 1 week. Very frustrated! They did not given any reason rather than GZ has not received the physical case yet.

Any progress on your case?