at home now

we have been home now for about 2 weeks . everything is going great . but was wondering about when to expect g.c. . some of the nice things that have happened , we have a man who makes signs for events and he made one welcoming my wife . it was on our main street for 4 days . we took many photo's . then this past week our local paper had a article about us for valentines day [ we bought 5 copies]. my wife is enjoying the small town life . she say's everyone is so friendly and she really enjoys the quiet . also is there a phone # to call just to ask about g.c. . take care everyone , and happy valentines day

Where is the small town? I am going to move there.B) Sounds everyone knows everybody's everything in this town. I like it how he put a welcome sign on the street for four days. What a nice treatment for new comers.

You too have a great Valentine's day!

Joanna

we have been home now for about 2 weeks . everything is going great . but was wondering about when to expect g.c. . some of the nice things that have happened , we have a man who makes signs for events and he made one welcoming my wife . it was on our main street for 4 days . we took many photo's . then this past week our local paper had a article about us for valentines day [ we bought 5 copies]. my wife is enjoying the small town life . she say's everyone is so friendly and she really enjoys the quiet . also is there a phone # to call just to ask about g.c. . take care everyone , and happy valentines day