got white in mail

Oh we felt that pain. That was the same woman that denied us. She was not a very friendly lady. This time I will be in Guangzhou when she has the interview.

7/1/2007 Met Fengjie online

12/21/07 Traveled to China to meet Fengjie

2/29/08 K 1 I 129F sent in by lawyer

3/20/08 NOA1

7/17/08 NOA2

7/21/08 NVC IN

7/29/08 NVC OUT

11/23/08 P3 Received

12/17/08 Interview

12/17/08 Denied

2/3/09 Left for China

2/11/09 Married

2/24/09 I 130 sent by lawyer

3/05/09 I 130 NOA1

7/01/09 I 130 Approved

7/20/09 I 130 NVC Received

8/04/09 IV AOS I -864 Paid

8/04/09 IV bill Paid

8/06/09 IV & AOS cover sheet bar code available

8/19/09 DS-230 & AOS sent

9/03/09 DS-230 Part one line 30 error

9/03/09 GUZ P3 Supplement not sent

9/16/09 DS-230 & GUZ P3 Supplement sent in.

9/26/09 Case completed at NVC

9/30/09 NVC OUT

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get married in Hong Kong will can interview for a K-3 visa there bypassing Guangzhou.

Once a upon a time, VO screwed Fujian people so it's pretty easy for our CFLers to get a visa. Since Fujian people switched to Europe, VO started to screw our CFLers.

By the time the wife of OP has her interview in Hong Kong, they may have started to screw mainland Chinese in Hong Kong! :D :P

seems very true, most/many chinese now look to immigrate to Australia, Canada and Europe as opposed to USA.

sorry I missed this so long ago... but I heard this from another source as well...

It's all in the mind. One will believe whatever they want; fact or fantasy. The road to the US seems to be more fantasy :P

Just like everyone who got a white result, I now know their pain and anger. My fiancee got the blue during the interview for a K1 visa and we submitted everything on the list. I went back to China 3 times, have thousands of pictures from many places in China, have our engagement party and wedding gown pictures taken. I have a cosponsor and gave all the financial records. Plus I am in the military right now. I am baffled and angry and wonder why, why. I have moved from the shock and now plan on going back to China and get married with my fiancee and file a CR-1. It's going to be a long wait and take a lot of effort and money. Will I get an explanation of why the VO did not approve our visa? Did the same VO who interviewed my fiancee the same VO who reviewed the stuff we sent into the U.S embassy for review? That VO was a black lady and people have warned us that she is the toughest to get a visa. Unfortunately that's who my fiancee got during the interview. If anyone can help, I have several questions in going about CR-1 instead of K3. Is it easier to get CR-1 to approve than a K3 visa? What about the documents we submitted for K1 visa, will the Custom and Immigration Service send it back to the U.S embassy in China to add to the evidence for the CR-1? What do I need to do here in the U.S before I go back to get marry and file for a CR-1? I heard I need to have my passport and a single certificate notarized in a Chinese embassy in the U.S before I can go to China to get marry, is that true? Does anyone of you know anyone who got denied of a CR-1 visa? How long is the wait for a CR-1? Can someone who got a CR-1 visa approved give me some advice on what they did that made they successful. Thank you

:D I want to give an update on our visa journey. My wife interviewed this past week for a CR-1 and was approved. She has the visa in hand and plan on arriving here in December. I want to give thanks to all those who help us along the way. I especially want to thank: splinterman (thanks for sharing your visa experience with me, best of luck with your wife's interview), joejoefta (thanks for helping me with the electronic processing), chilton747 (thanks for your advice and support), N + W (thanks for being the first to offer support to me), mei3935 (haven't seem you post on your wife's interview result, hope she got the visa that you guys deserved), SmilingAsia (good luck on your own visa journey), heyjimi (thanks for your advice), dnoblett (thanks for your continual commitment in helping those like me who needed the help) , and Marc Ellis (thanks for your guidance in our visa) . Without you guys and this wonderful website, we would not have gotten this far. As a lot of you have experienced the injustice denial of your love one's visa, it's a mixed feelings of horror, anger, and despair. I was afraid of our K-1 denial might mean I will never be able to get my wife here, especially the how insensitive the GUZ embassy treated us the first time as all of you who have gotten denial experience knows. I was very fortunate overcame some of the possible causes of our denial and able to get approved for the visa in 6 1/2 months with the electronic process. There's is no template from the USCIS on the visa journey, but this great website has guided me along the way. I want to congratulated all of those who have gotten your love ones the visa, and offer support for those who are having difficulties in visa journey. Thanks

Eddie

Eddie

so happy your (visa) journey (horror) is over.

Good luck and also thank you for your service to our country.

God Bless and God Speed.

Now we root for splinterman. He's up next. :)

Just like everyone who got a white result, I now know their pain and anger. My fiancee got the blue during the interview for a K1 visa and we submitted everything on the list. I went back to China 3 times, have thousands of pictures from many places in China, have our engagement party and wedding gown pictures taken. I have a cosponsor and gave all the financial records. Plus I am in the military right now. I am baffled and angry and wonder why, why. I have moved from the shock and now plan on going back to China and get married with my fiancee and file a CR-1. It's going to be a long wait and take a lot of effort and money. Will I get an explanation of why the VO did not approve our visa? Did the same VO who interviewed my fiancee the same VO who reviewed the stuff we sent into the U.S embassy for review? That VO was a black lady and people have warned us that she is the toughest to get a visa. Unfortunately that's who my fiancee got during the interview. If anyone can help, I have several questions in going about CR-1 instead of K3. Is it easier to get CR-1 to approve than a K3 visa? What about the documents we submitted for K1 visa, will the Custom and Immigration Service send it back to the U.S embassy in China to add to the evidence for the CR-1? What do I need to do here in the U.S before I go back to get marry and file for a CR-1? I heard I need to have my passport and a single certificate notarized in a Chinese embassy in the U.S before I can go to China to get marry, is that true? Does anyone of you know anyone who got denied of a CR-1 visa? How long is the wait for a CR-1? Can someone who got a CR-1 visa approved give me some advice on what they did that made they successful. Thank you

:D I want to give an update on our visa journey. My wife interviewed this past week for a CR-1 and was approved. She has the visa in hand and plan on arriving here in December. I want to give thanks to all those who help us along the way. I especially want to thank: splinterman (thanks for sharing your visa experience with me, best of luck with your wife's interview), joejoefta (thanks for helping me with the electronic processing), chilton747 (thanks for your advice and support), N + W (thanks for being the first to offer support to me), mei3935 (haven't seem you post on your wife's interview result, hope she got the visa that you guys deserved), SmilingAsia (good luck on your own visa journey), heyjimi (thanks for your advice), dnoblett (thanks for your continual commitment in helping those like me who needed the help) , and Marc Ellis (thanks for your guidance in our visa) . Without you guys and this wonderful website, we would not have gotten this far. As a lot of you have experienced the injustice denial of your love one's visa, it's a mixed feelings of horror, anger, and despair. I was afraid of our K-1 denial might mean I will never be able to get my wife here, especially the how insensitive the GUZ embassy treated us the first time as all of you who have gotten denial experience knows. I was very fortunate overcame some of the possible causes of our denial and able to get approved for the visa in 6 1/2 months with the electronic process. There's is no template from the USCIS on the visa journey, but this great website has guided me along the way. I want to congratulated all of those who have gotten your love ones the visa, and offer support for those who are having difficulties in visa journey. Thanks

Eddie

Eddie

God Bless and God Speed.

Congratulations, Eddie. We've shared a lot of info and experiences in our emails and there is nobody I've wanted to see be successful this time around than you and your lady. It was your turn and I'm happy for you.

And thanks to you too, N+W, for your kindness AND your support. The next 2 weeks will be the longest of my life, LOL. Hopefully, it will be OUR turn this time.

And to everyone who is interviewing soon and in December I wish you all the best of luck!

Let's bring 'em home for Christmas!!

Splinterman

Eddie

Eddie

God Bless and God Speed.

Now we root for splinterman. He's up next. :(

Congratulations, Eddie. We've shared a lot of info and experiences in our emails and there is nobody I've wanted to see be successful this time around than you and your lady. It was your turn and I'm happy for you.

And thanks to you too, N+W, for your kindness AND your support. The next 2 weeks will be the longest of my life, LOL. Hopefully, it will be OUR turn this time.

And to everyone who is interviewing soon and in December I wish you all the best of luck!

Splinterman

Splinterman, it appears we have the same interview date. I also can not attend. I wish your SO good luck.

Eddie

Eddie

God Bless and God Speed.

Now we root for splinterman. He's up next. :P

Splinterman

Splinterman, it appears we have the same interview date. I also can not attend. I wish your SO good luck.

I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers. Wouldn't it be great for them to show a little more 'Holiday Spirit' and hand out the pinks like candy?

Looks like you and I will both be sweating bullets on Sunday night, won't we? LOL!

Eddie

Eddie

God Bless and God Speed.

Splinterman

I'll be keeping you guys in my prayers. Wouldn't it be great for them to show a little more 'Holiday Spirit' and hand out the pinks like candy?

Looks like you and I will both be sweating bullets on Sunday night, won't we? LOL!

Yes we will :lol:

If you get married in Hong Kong will can interview for a K-3 visa there bypassing Guangzhou.

Once a upon a time, VO screwed Fujian people so it's pretty easy for our CFLers to get a visa. Since Fujian people switched to Europe, VO started to screw our CFLers.

By the time the wife of OP has her interview in Hong Kong, they may have started to screw mainland Chinese in Hong Kong! :unsure: :rolleyes:

I was just reading some of Eunice's posts and came across this. Perhaps Eunice had an inside track on HK? :ph34r:

When I posted on Feb 16, I was just thinking of potential problems of the mentioned case.

Disaster arrived faster than I estimated. In the beginning of April I heard someone crying as she was denied K1 in Guangzhou in 2006 and denied K3 in Hong Kong in March 2009. Sad story.