got white in mail

Just like everyone who got a white result, I now know their pain and anger. My fiancee got the blue during the interview for a K1 visa and we submitted everything on the list. I went back to China 3 times, have thousands of pictures from many places in China, have our engagement party and wedding gown pictures taken. I have a cosponsor and gave all the financial records. Plus I am in the military right now. I am baffled and angry and wonder why, why. I have moved from the shock and now plan on going back to China and get married with my fiancee and file a CR-1. It's going to be a long wait and take a lot of effort and money. Will I get an explanation of why the VO did not approve our visa? Did the same VO who interviewed my fiancee the same VO who reviewed the stuff we sent into the U.S embassy for review? That VO was a black lady and people have warned us that she is the toughest to get a visa. Unfortunately that's who my fiancee got during the interview. If anyone can help, I have several questions in going about CR-1 instead of K3. Is it easier to get CR-1 to approve than a K3 visa? What about the documents we submitted for K1 visa, will the Custom and Immigration Service send it back to the U.S embassy in China to add to the evidence for the CR-1? What do I need to do here in the U.S before I go back to get marry and file for a CR-1? I heard I need to have my passport and a single certificate notarized in a Chinese embassy in the U.S before I can go to China to get marry, is that true? Does anyone of you know anyone who got denied of a CR-1 visa? How long is the wait for a CR-1? Can someone who got a CR-1 visa approved give me some advice on what they did that made they successful. Thank you

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to hear this news, the system in GUZ is screwy at best.

If you get married in Hong Kong will can interview for a K-3 visa there bypassing Guangzhou. The process is to file an I-130 and follow it up with the K-3.

Or if you desire you could file an FOIA request and wait for them to respond, but that could take a while and you may end up at the same place you are now.

Just like everyone who got a white result, I now know their pain and anger. My fiancee got the blue during the interview for a K1 visa and we submitted everything on the list. I went back to China 3 times, have thousands of pictures from many places in China, have our engagement party and wedding gown pictures taken. I have a cosponsor and gave all the financial records. Plus I am in the military right now. I am baffled and angry and wonder why, why. I have moved from the shock and now plan on going back to China and get married with my fiancee and file a CR-1. It's going to be a long wait and take a lot of effort and money. Will I get an explanation of why the VO did not approve our visa? Did the same VO who interviewed my fiancee the same VO who reviewed the stuff we sent into the U.S embassy for review? That VO was a black lady and people have warned us that she is the toughest to get a visa. Unfortunately that's who my fiancee got during the interview. If anyone can help, I have several questions in going about CR-1 instead of K3. Is it easier to get CR-1 to approve than a K3 visa? What about the documents we submitted for K1 visa, will the Custom and Immigration Service send it back to the U.S embassy in China to add to the evidence for the CR-1? What do I need to do here in the U.S before I go back to get marry and file for a CR-1? I heard I need to have my passport and a single certificate notarized in a Chinese embassy in the U.S before I can go to China to get marry, is that true? Does anyone of you know anyone who got denied of a CR-1 visa? How long is the wait for a CR-1? Can someone who got a CR-1 visa approved give me some advice on what they did that made they successful. Thank you

Hi,

sorry to hear the news of your denial.My wife and I have been there,and 4 months have passed now,and the anger and pain is still there,it is a feeling only people with a white slip can understand..She got denied from the black woman signed "M" , she is very brutal.My wife got denied a k3 visa in october,and we are now CR1.

forget the FOIA,it is a joke. you will get a document with everything you want to know" blacked out".your chances of finding out why you got denied is slim.Welcome to Guzland, communist america,take a deep breathe and just move forward,and pay attention to the game,because,you probably thought this was about love...it is not.....you will hear "they are only out to catch the bad guys....they are not....it is all about playing a game..so play it to the "T"...get married ,move slowly.....do either the k3 or CR1,and do what many say is "front load" your petition.thats what i would do. Yeah,to get married in China,you will need of course your passport and a "single affadavit" i don't know the exact name,i got mine done,thru "visarite"a service on the internet.Good luck.Hang in there.I know what you're feeling.the worst feeling i have ever felt in my 48 years walking this planet.Gods honest truth.Hang in there.remember,they can deny you a visa,but they can't take away the love you have for each other,stay focussed on that fact,and everything will be fine, it helps for my wife and I.good luck.

Jimi

Hi,

sorry to hear the news of your denial.My wife and I have been there,and 4 months have passed now,and the anger and pain is still there,it is a feeling only people with a white slip can understand..She got denied from the black woman signed "M" , she is very brutal.My wife got denied a k3 visa in october,and we are now CR1.

forget the FOIA,it is a joke. you will get a document with everything you want to know" blacked out".your chances of finding out why you got denied is slim.Welcome to Guzland, communist america,take a deep breathe and just move forward,and pay attention to the game,because,you probably thought this was about love...it is not.....you will hear "they are only out to catch the bad guys....they are not....it is all about playing a game..so play it to the "T"...get married ,move slowly.....do either the k3 or CR1,and do what many say is "front load" your petition.thats what i would do. Yeah,to get married in China,you will need of course your passport and a "single affadavit" i don't know the exact name,i got mine done,thru "visarite"a service on the internet.Good luck.Hang in there.I know what you're feeling.the worst feeling i have ever felt in my 48 years walking this planet.Gods honest truth.Hang in there.remember,they can deny you a visa,but they can't take away the love you have for each other,stay focussed on that fact,and everything will be fine, it helps for my wife and I.good luck.

Jimi

"forget the FOIA,it is a joke. you will get a document with everything you want to know" blacked out".your chances of finding out why you got denied is slim."

Did you file an FOIA, if you did, was it blacked out?

Under the Bush administration which was just a few months ago the FOIA was heavily curtailed. Obama has lifted this curtailment, isn't it worth a try to find out. Calling "GUZ communist America" I guess is a better solution then to try and find the answer, one way or the other it is all going to take time, so why not use the time to your advantage?

re: single certificate.

IME, these can be gotten one of two ways -

1. stateside - if divorced, get divorce papers certified by your state's secretary of state office, then by USA Secretary of state office, then submit to China consulate in usa. Time consuming, imo. IF you are 'never married', I am clueless for getting this done in usa.

2. in china (what i did) - take certified divorce papers (just the county seal) to any us consulate in china (wuhan doesn't do this yet), go to ACS, have a 'marriageability affadavit' prepared. Then take this to the marriage office where you and your lass will file, the clerk will tell you where to go for official notarized translation. All of this is walk in service. If you are 'never married' - is ok - is the same form, without any divorce documents.

re: military - did you contact your military immigration ombudsman at all? usually if you do, you can qualify for a military expedite. Too late now, but for the 'next one' - you should use this office for military expedite.

Edited by Sebastian (see edit history)

This is what you need to do to get single certifiate while you are in the US. I know exactly what to do because I just did.

You need to write up a statement that states you are single and it should also include more of your personal information. Chinese consulate in US has the standard form you could download. You sign it and have it notorized. You take the form to the Secretary of state to have it notorized again.

You then bring to the Chinese consulate in US to have the consulate people to notorize again. They will just stamp a seal on the letter.

You can just bring this final document to the Chinese marriage registration to register the marriage. They can translate English to Chinese for you over there.

This is what you need to do to get single certifiate while you are in the US. I know exactly what to do because I just did.

You need to write up a statement that states you are single and it should also include more of your personal information. Chinese consulate in US has the standard form you could download. You sign it and have it notorized. You take the form to the Secretary of state to have it notorized again.

You then bring to the Chinese consulate in US to have the consulate people to notorize again. They will just stamp a seal on the letter.

You can just bring this final document to the Chinese marriage registration to register the marriage. They can translate English to Chinese for you over there.

Thanks everyone for the info, it means a lot to me that I have people like you guys to go to for help at this difficult time. Anything else I need to do here in the stateside before I go back to China? What about the stuff we submitted for the blue card, will the U.S embassy keep it for our next visa interview?

Hi,

Jimi

Hi Jimi, about the single affadavit, what is that, is it a witness statement of the marriage? Thank you for your support

It took me a while to figure this out before so I guess I want to save you a lot of time by providing you the following information.

This is what you need, have it notarized 3 times as I mentioned before and you will be fine.

AFFIDAVIT OF SINGLE STATUS

On this date of_________________, I,(name of affiant),residing at(street and number)(city)(state)(zip code)

BEING DULY SWORN DEPOSE AND SAY:

I was born on(date)at(city)(country)

I am a(country)citizen. My passport number is

I am a(current occupation). I am employed by(company name and address)

I am currently single, have never been married (or was divorced/widowed on(date)and have never been remarried since that date).

I have no direct blood tie or kinship within 3 generations with XXX(name of fiancee/fiance).

Signature of the Affiant: ____________________

Name in Print: ____________________________

(For the Notary Public)

Subscribed and sworn to before me by(name of affiant)on this____day of ________________.

If you get married in Hong Kong will can interview for a K-3 visa there bypassing Guangzhou.

Once a upon a time, VO screwed Fujian people so it's pretty easy for our CFLers to get a visa. Since Fujian people switched to Europe, VO started to screw our CFLers.

By the time the wife of OP has her interview in Hong Kong, they may have started to screw mainland Chinese in Hong Kong! :roller: :D

That VO was a black lady and people have warned us that she is the toughest to get a visa. Unfortunately that's who my fiancee got during the interview.
Welcome to the nightmare. My fiancee had the fat black woman also and was denied for her poor English and the fact that my final divorce papers came very close to our meeting online. I flew to Guangzhou and confronted her and she just sat and smiled and at smirked at me. We are going to re-file.

Hi,

Jimi

"forget the FOIA,it is a joke. you will get a document with everything you want to know" blacked out".your chances of finding out why you got denied is slim."

Under the Bush administration which was just a few months ago the FOIA was heavily curtailed. Obama has lifted this curtailment, isn't it worth a try to find out. Calling "GUZ communist America" I guess is a better solution then to try and find the answer, one way or the other it is all going to take time, so why not use the time to your advantage?

i will give you one absurd example,just so you know what you are up against....have you ever seen the documents from the "Roswell crash" which happened what?....i believe 60 years ago....people have tried to get the official report,thru this so called "freedom of information act" they got the report alright !!!.most of it blacked out...of course the parts blacked out"top secret" "National Security" etc etc etc........(remember this event,what ever it was ,happened 60 years ago....)

Hey......the best thing to do is move forward.....I call it "Guz communist America....is because that is what you are up against...a very thick wall of secrecy...corruption.....abuse of power......Brother,i am there,i am doing everything i can,i am not talking out of my ass.I have had my congressman bilirakis,and also my Senator Mel Martinez,work on my case,even they are powerless to get to the facts.

The best thing is to move forward,and play their game.....in the end you and your girl love each other,thats all that really matters....they can deny you a visa,but they can't take your soul and your heart.

Hi,

Jimi

i will give you one absurd example,just so you know what you are up against....have you ever seen the documents from the "Roswell crash" which happened what?....i believe 60 years ago....people have tried to get the official report,thru this so called "freedom of information act" they got the report alright !!!.most of it blacked out...of course the parts blacked out"top secret" "National Security" etc etc etc........(remember this event,what ever it was ,happened 60 years ago....)

Hey......the best thing to do is move forward.....I call it "Guz communist America....is because that is what you are up against...a very thick wall of secrecy...corruption.....abuse of power......Brother,i am there,i am doing everything i can,i am not talking out of my ass.I have had my congressman bilirakis,and also my Senator Mel Martinez,work on my case,even they are powerless to get to the facts.

The best thing is to move forward,and play their game.....in the end you and your girl love each other,thats all that really matters....they can deny you a visa,but they can't take your soul and your heart.

Nice post Jimi, you pretty well summed it up in a nutshell. :lol:

I'm leaving Friday morning to see, and marry the lil' rabbit, and to get our white slip bronzed...heavily bronzed...I want it to hurt when I shove it sideways up some DOS flunkie's ass in 2011. :eyebrow:

Good luck to you white slippers. :)

tsap seui