IAD (DULLES INTL) to PEK

Got my passport back yesterday. The China visa is one year multiple entry with 90 day stay, same as my last one.

Today is "my" deadline on hearing from a VA PTSD domicillory type hospital that on Jan 23rd I sent an application to, if no word by 3:30 this afternoon, I'll be sittin' in my travel agency at 3:35 buying a plane ticket for a February 19th departure date so we can get married. :toot:

tsap seui

Got my passport back yesterday. The China visa is one year multiple entry with 90 day stay, same as my last one.

Today is "my" deadline on hearing from a VA PTSD domicillory type hospital that on Jan 23rd I sent an application to, if no word by 3:30 this afternoon, I'll be sittin' in my travel agency at 3:35 buying a plane ticket for a February 19th departure date so we can get married. :D

tsap seui

A definition of insanity is waiting for the VA and expecting results. :blink:

You aren't gone yet?

Today is "my" deadline on hearing from a VA PTSD domicillory type hospital that on Jan 23rd I sent an application to, if no word by 3:30 this afternoon, I'll be sittin' in my travel agency at 3:35 buying a plane ticket for a February 19th departure date so we can get married. :o

tsap seui

A definition of insanity is waiting for the VA and expecting results. :o

You aren't gone yet?

:lol: That's the whole point Lee, the VA has to see I'm insane. :blink: :lol:

NYUK NYUK NYUK :D

past usei

But if you are insane, then they will recall you and make you an officer...if you are mentally disturbed, but not legally insane, then you will become a recruiter.....get on the plane, tsap! Have a wonderful wedding!

:o Chen, I wuz an officer in the Army, not much of a gentleman, but an officer non-the less. :lol: :D

On the back of my baseball cap I had a lil' momma-san stitch in the word "OINK" as the enlisted men called us pigs. :blink:

Buddy, I'm gonna be on that plane!!! I just got off the phone with the lil' rabbit and she's buying the finishing touches we need for our house to be a home.

It's so damn cool that we're gonna see each other again...the first thing we're gonna do is run over to Shenyang and get hitched, and get that behind us so we can enjoy the rest of my trip.

We have considered each other husband and wife for so long now, we only need to get the lil' Red Books to make it official for the Chinese and american governments so we can start the 2yr time clock for an IR-1. :lol:

Good luck to you with everything.

And good luck to you too Michael, who knows, maybe we'll meet in Pennsyltucky in 2011. :o

tsap seui

I'll be a callin you around 3:30 Bubba!!!!!!!!!!! :D

:ph34r: Leavin' time snuck up on me didn't it, cuz? :D

3 weeks waiting to get into that VA program and I had to make a decision or they were gonna make me wait to head over in April or May...we need the February marriage to make our time line of a early 2011 interview. Like you, I have no intention to deal with the amurican gubmit for some lame assed 2 year green card and more fees and delays...no thankee, we'll wait in Chinertucky fer the 2yrs. and a 10 year card. ;)

tsap seui

I'm happy for ya Tsap! :D

I know you've been waiting too long to make this trip.

Very best wishes!!! :victory:

Thank ya Richard...yep it's been awhile. :)

It is now almost 3:30pm, the VA hospital hasn't contacted me today, so I'm headed to my travel agent to buy my plane tickets...it's like a dream for the lil' rabbit and I. Our time apart has been highly productive and now we will add another step taken in our journey as we marry. Our timeline is for an early 2011 interview and this will cinch our 2 years of married time for that all important IR-1. :D

tsap seui

Just got done doing 50 reps on my staircase and had a funny conversation with cuzin' Chawls during the first 30.

Seems I walked into my bank and cashed my SS check and let Uncle Sugar buy me all my flights to leave the US on Feb 20, arrive and leave Beijing for Shenyang on the 21st, and come back on March 22nd.

Ya know, I used to really hate our government when their communistic Department of State made us wait 300 blue slip days to deny us.

Well sir, thanks to the DOS pissin' me off, I opened up an old case against the VA and stumbled onto the SSDI...this mild mannered tiger GROWLED in WOUNDED ANGER :eyebrow:

And I went after those lying bastards for treating my girlfriend, her 11 year old son, and myself like we were less than dog shit underneath their wingtips and ugly high heels.

SSDI paid for my tickets to Chinertucky today, and they will pay for my entire month long trip.

And....Uncle Sam has paid for over $35,000 on our house and it's furnishings...I actually paid $25,000 my owndamnself. :D

I've said it many times before, those bastards would have been a lot better off financially if they'ed have let the girl go to america in the f'ing first damned place. :lol:

Sure, the DOS hurt us for a few months with their lil' pecker up our butts, well I intend to stick my 2X10 up their butt Sideways and I'll be laughing the whole time. ;)

The house in Chinertucky and these tickets and entire trip are just the beginning.

Gosh, I may need to send that sorry low-lifed VO thank you cards on a monthly basis. :P

Get a white slip?...stick it UP THEIR ASS....SIDEWAYS.

tsap seui

Thank ya very much "M", I'll be tyin' the knot and jumpin' over the broomstick with dat wacky wabbit B) before the end of this month. :smoker: :guitar: :D

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Cuzzin Tsap ya knows dat ya jes can't kick a hillbilly's teef in and not eggspect him to spit 'em back out atcha. :cheering:

Hopes ya have a garate weddin and send us some of them pictures of the weddin and the crib that you and Uncle scam built! :bounce8:

Cuzin' Chawls, it's pretty much the crib that Uncle Scam built....I'm jest furnishin' it with essentials like a 42" TV to wartch "HeeHaw" reruns, a high falutin' bed that is properly tall enough so's I kin stand on the floor and...uh...Hmmm..uh...make the lil' rabbit SQUEEEL, <_< so to speak, and all the other goodies a proper redneck homey needs.

The fur's gonna be flyin', I tells ya... me and that crazy rabbit has got us'in some time to make up fer. I left that wabbit as a 57 year old man, now she is gonna have a 25 year old buck stud with a 20 year old pump drivin' "everthing", meetin' her at the airport...I may just change my name to Buck Nekked for the next month. You know wudda mean. :sosad:

What about that thar ol' Uncle Scam in GUZ...what the hell were them ol' boys thankin' when they denied the lil' rabbit n' Bubba, Jr their visas to amurica?????

Why shucks, if'n I had to guess, I'd say them ol' DOS boys and their ugly wimmin had shit fer brains. I say with a cat eatin' shit grin. :mbounce:

tsap seui