Overcome With New Petition

Let's throw something out for general opinion from anyone and everyone.

A couple gets whited for a K1, for not a bone fide relationship, and while the petition is in the full return process, the couple marries and then starts a new K3 petition.

If having never received the NOID/NOIR letter, listing the specific reason(s) for denial, so not being able to rebut directly, what is everyone's opinion on:

if the K3 petition is approved by USCIS and the NVC with the reasons known to them for the K1 denial, and they STILL approve for the K3, GUZ not being able to cite these reasons again at the K3 interview? They shouldn't (I shudder at that word) be able to cite these reasons again if the K3 petition's been approved by USCIS and the NVC with them knowing GUZ's original reasons for denial?

A couple gets whited for a K1, for not a bone fide relationship, and while the petition is in the full return process, the couple marries and then starts a new K3 petition.

If having never received the NOID/NOIR letter, listing the specific reason(s) for denial, so not being able to rebut directly, what is everyone's opinion on:

if the K3 petition is approved by USCIS and the NVC with the reasons known to them for the K1 denial, and they STILL approve for the K3, GUZ not being able to cite these reasons again at the K3 interview? They shouldn't (I shudder at that word) be able to cite these reasons again if the K3 petition's been approved by USCIS and the NVC with them knowing GUZ's original reasons for denial?

You should be just fine with that. Chawls (chilton747) and his woman just got the visa on the second try. He opted for the CR-1 route after a K-1 denial...and he never heard anything from his service center until she was safely in america. She got the IR-1 (ten year greencard since the married time was over 2 years when she came over.

The only thing I could say is the wait for the P-2 takes forever..that's why I'm just gonna hop over to China and marry the lil' rabbit and spend my time with her while we're waiting to file a DCF IR-1. :lol:

Maybe Chawls or Charles will tell you more about the wait for a P-2 on the second try.

Good luck...

tsap seui

You should be just fine with that. Chawls (chilton747) and his woman just got the visa on the second try. He opted for the CR-1 route after a K-1 denial...and he never heard anything from his service center until she was safely in america. She got the IR-1 (ten year greencard since the married time was over 2 years when she came over.

The only thing I could say is the wait for the P-2 takes forever..that's why I'm just gonna hop over to China and marry the lil' rabbit and spend my time with her while we're waiting to file a DCF IR-1. :lol:

Maybe Chawls or Charles will tell you more about the wait for a P-2 on the second try.

Good luck...

tsap seui

Well if Chilton747 did it every one should have the same luck..give me a break..

When mine was denied the consulate made up reasons. How do you overcome lies that the consulate makes up? They said I proposed after 2 weeks of meeting but I proposed after 8 months of meeting online. They said she didn't know where I worked and she told them twice during the interview. They said she didn't know the name of the college I went to and they didn't even ask her what college I went to.

The only thing that was truethfull was the fact that I only made 1 visit, however that is legally all you are obligated to make so the only time they didn't lie was a reason they couldn't deny it for to begin with.

How do I overcome lies that the consulate makes up? It's impossible I cannot call them liars? Should I tape the interview they will be even more suspicious. Its very hard to overcome something that is not in your control. So yes Im a little envious because at least they just denied it sparing you a bunch of made up lies that you cannot possible defend.

If GUZ wants to deny you, they will deny you - 1st, 2nd, or any other time. They decide to deny, and then come up with the reason.

My advice is to paint a picture of a bonafide relationship in your application with relationship evidence - don't spend so much time rebutting "reasons for denial" that you actually provide them with ammunition

Hong Kong marriage is sounding better then going through GUZ again, still

all this drama wears on one.

"all this drama wears on one".........welcome to the game !!!! that is exactly what they are trying to do.Some of us have to roll the dice a few more times,before we can "pass go"and collect our loved ones and lead a normal life once again.Hang in there.

jimi

If GUZ wants to deny you, they will deny you - 1st, 2nd, or any other time. They decide to deny, and then come up with the reason.

My advice is to paint a picture of a bonafide relationship in your application with relationship evidence - don't spend so much time rebutting "reasons for denial" that you actually provide them with ammunition

I agree with you 100% its not just guz other places like Ho Chi Minh do that also. Even though they didn't give you a reason or in my case made up reasons just keep at it collecting evedince and don't give them anything more or they will use it against you. I wrote a letter/email along with my fiancee after we were denied but we were very carefull with our wording so that it coudln't come back to haunt us. I think for them or anybody to deny a second is very rare unless they uncover some fraud.

The only thing I could say is the wait for the P-2 takes forever..that's why I'm just gonna hop over to China and marry the lil' rabbit and spend my time with her while we're waiting to file a DCF IR-1. :D

Good luck...

tsap seui

Well if Chilton747 did it every one should have the same luck..give me a break..

One break....coming up!! :o

tsap seui :P

Marry in Hong Kong if it comes to that and remove GUZ from the picture entirely.

I second what 'ShadoGray' says here - just plan on staying 15 days in HKG - the first day to FILE for the marriage certificate, the 15th day to actually marry.

Then - do a I-130 with adjucation listed as 'GUZ', and a followup I-129F for K-3, with adjudication listed as 'HKG'.

Then, if for some reason, yer are denied at HKG, for the K-3 - you can still go to GUZ for the I-130.

Good Luck !

Marry in Hong Kong if it comes to that and remove GUZ from the picture entirely.

I second what 'ShadoGray' says here - just plan on staying 15 days in HKG - the first day to FILE for the marriage certificate, the 15th day to actually marry.

Then - do a I-130 with adjucation listed as 'GUZ', and a followup I-129F for K-3, with adjudication listed as 'HKG'.

Then, if for some reason, yer are denied at HKG, for the K-3 - you can still go to GUZ for the I-130.

Good Luck !

A back flip in a helicopter sounds easier.

Good Luck !

A back flip in a helicopter sounds easier.

Why so cynical? The K-3 in Hong Kong has worked well for many and the wait time is usually much less than GUZ.

I was going to marry my fiancee in another city like Thiland Hanio or Hong Kong instead of Ho Chi Minh but my senator's helper advised against it she said it would look suspicious like we were tying to get around Ho Chi Minh and that could hurt our case. I don't know how legit that is but I don't want to do anything to hurt our case so I'm getting married in Ho Chi Minh. Just think everything threw first I would retain Marcus Ellis and see what he thinks he has had good success getting the visa approved on the second time.