Arrival at customs in chicago

I'd say that about covers it.
I'd say you're talking out your gazoo again "dave"

Consider that a few posts I made in this thread were deleted for whoknowswhat reason, removing also the context.

"dave" and "luli" plus a few others enjoy this PUTDOWN mode. Don asked for a cooldown so please respect his wishes. Try to restrain yourselves.

Well if anyone would recognize talking out of their gazoo...

Consider that a few posts I made in this thread were deleted for whoknowswhat reason, removing also the context.

"dave" and "luli" plus a few others enjoy this PUTDOWN mode. Don asked for a cooldown so please respect his wishes. Try to restrain yourselves.

I am so shocked that actual Oscar posts would be deleted too Dave... :ph34r: I have to take some "medicine" and ponder this... :o

I am so shocked that actual Oscar posts would be deleted too Dave... :blink: I have to take some "medicine" and ponder this... :ph34r:

Yes shocking. :lol:

Almost every time I have returned from China, usually through O'Hare, I have a note in my bag that customs has been through it. There's a good chance you'll get 8 bags confiscated. Leave 6 behind for future trips.

Walmart whose world purchasing headquarters are in Shenzhen imported similar items and sold them at a substantial profit. How could they have made this mistake? :ph34r: They've done a settlement with Fendi.

http://walmartstores.com/FactsNews/NewsRoom/6513.aspx

I am so shocked that actual Oscar posts would be deleted too Dave... ;) I have to take some "medicine" and ponder this... :unsure:

Yes shocking. B)

See? Comical and sad. No respect from the putdown meisters at CFL. :D

I am so shocked that actual Oscar posts would be deleted too Dave... :) I have to take some "medicine" and ponder this... :lol:

Yes shocking. B)

See? Comical and sad. No respect from the putdown meisters at CFL. :blink:

Perhaps you'd care to meet them in another thread?