If China were more like America...

Guest ShaQuaNew

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure glad your back Tsapper.

+1 on that. ;)

Thanks guys, I just have a down home approach to calling shots as a bona fide redneck hillbilly. :)

As cuzin' Bobby of "asleep in Huston" says...."it's good to be on the right side of dirt." :)

tsap seui

China needs to learn more Western ways of doing things like, making all of there toilets like we have here instead of a hole in the ground.

America needs to learn more Chinese ways of doing things like, being happy with what we have.

Most of the world uses squatters.

I thought we were talking about China........

China needs to learn more Western ways of doing things like, making all of there toilets like we have here instead of a hole in the ground.

America needs to learn more Chinese ways of doing things like, being happy with what we have.

I like China being China...I find the booger pickin', spittin' large "clams" and blowin' of one's nose on the sidewalk and on marble floors in nice resturants to be quite hilarious and right at home. No worries from me when I wait for a stall in a men's room and some guy who just showed up quickly steals the stall from me or some old woman pushes me out of the way to get to the bank window (with no one behind her). ;)

China is China in my book and they just need to keep on being Chinese...no need to change. If westerners don't like what they see in China...then just go to dern Disneyland...again.

Change in america the great. Well, it would be nice to see a person in the oval office who at least knew how to run a "small" business. :) If I had run my "small" business like the country is run, I would never have had to pay Uncle Sugar $75,000 in taxes in 2003, instead, I would probably have LOST $150,000. :D

I wouldn't change nuthin' in Chinatucky...if'n things in China had been more westernized, the lil' rabbit wouldn't have been seekin' an american man and I wouldn't have met her.

I learned long ago, in the jungles of Cambodia and Vietnam, the white boy and the american way, can be very deadly dangerous, especially when they think God is behind their illegal white hat actions. :)

Chinatucky is unique to itself as amurica is unique to it's own self, let em' be. :lol:

tsap seui

I don't mind the nose rockets or spiting on the floors either, you can see that today in the US, but the toilets is where I would have to draw the line!

"I wouldn't change nuthin' in Chinatucky...if'n things in China had been more westernized, the lil' rabbit wouldn't have been seekin' an american man and I wouldn't have met her."

Just sorta curious, you think that the reason that most of the girls from China want to live here is because China isn't as Westernized as the US?

This is another one that I think China could benefit from us with, SAFETY! I remember the last time that we went to Chong Qing and were driving in a taxi I was looking at some of the building going on in that city. OSHA would have a field day with the way that they suspend themselves from the side's of buildings, pretty scary seeing some of that.

On that note, as far as working goes, I think the US could benefit from China by raising there kids to work harder in any kind of job that they do. The Chinese have to be some of the hardest working people on the face of this earth, and not only working harder, but look at the way they get paid there compared to the way that some of us get paid. I have a pretty good job with a pretty good pay and there are people that work where I do that don't deserve half of the pay that they get because they are lazy and they know when to work harder and when not to. When a supervisor is present you see nothing but a..holes and elbows, when he walks away, that all goes out the window. I am not saying that all Chinese are like this but for the most part the one's that I have seen working are top notch workers.