I-751 More stress!!

So if it is 8-10 months to get the 10 year green card, what is my wife's status in the in-between time? We have a trip to Beijing in April, is she going to get hassled because she is "in application?"

Do I not take her with me for fear she will be denied entry or hassled for hours?? What about getting a new job?

So if it is 8-10 months to get the 10 year green card, what is my wife's status in the in-between time? We have a trip to Beijing in April, is she going to get hassled because she is "in application?"

Do I not take her with me for fear she will be denied entry or hassled for hours?? What about getting a new job?

My wife went to the office and they gave her a stamp.

we brought the NOA1 with us when traveling to China.

Of course, they saw the expired GC and we showed the NOA1... I cannot say if they really understood it but we simply pointed to the first sentence and they nodded their head...

This was our experience too.

Still waiting on the 10 year card though ... rather frustrating.

VT still only has the November 18 times posted (December 30, 2007), but I know people who filed around the same time we did have already received the 10 year card ...

I believe mercator an myself both applied about same time and neither of us got our NOA1 for the 10year GC after my wife job started to question her status to work We went to the IO and they gave her a stamp which expires 1 year later which is almost 18 months after we applied, now here we are geting ready to apply for her citizenship.

Merc, what others haven't told you is, yes, she is still married to you. <_<

My wife just got her 10 year card this week.

It took almost 11 months, but finally got through it. She went to trip back to China in November, but got the passport stamp before she left and she brought her NOA1

She didn't have any problems with immigration when returning to US.

We went through Vermont Service center, hopefully the Citizenship paper work will be much shorter.

We applied for the 10 yr green card last March. Never recieved her NOA1 with the sticker to put on her GC, made an appt and got a stamp in July for a one year extension. The officer then said it wouldnt be the first time if he saw us next yeat at this time for another 1 yr extension! Great!

Still no word on the GC.

• 2 weeks later...

We applied for the 10 yr green card last March. Never recieved her NOA1 with the sticker to put on her GC, made an appt and got a stamp in July for a one year extension. The officer then said it wouldnt be the first time if he saw us next yeat at this time for another 1 yr extension! Great!

Still no word on the GC.

We were a month ahead of you and recently received the Perm 10 year card. It will be there in a month or so.