Chinese cooking recipes and pics

Well, the Spring Festival special foods and preperation has started along w/ decorating the house, yay! My wife has posted todays entrees at:

website = www.huaren.us

message board section = Chinese In North America

her screen name = air475

She is on there everyday posting her recipes and pics for our ladies here at CFL to come check out.

My wife gets a lot of recipes off the internet now... they actually talk and cook online. I don't know if I'm eating these things, but I do eat a lot of good things. Last night, I cooked mexican, very good. Today I beleive we will have Beef tripe soup.... she is cooking it in the Slow-cooker. Shoud be good.

Yeah, she is all about that cooking stuff. The funny thing is when she goes to the mall, her friends come out w/ clothes and she has Macy's cooking accessories.

Same with my wife... she will spend her money on food. I think her family and friends said keep that man happy with good food... she's doing it big time. She cooks a lot everyday for about six-7 on any given day and some left over for my lunch the next day... The guys are always saying she's taking good care of me with my nice lunches, mostly all chinese... very good :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...