My GF asked me the other day if one was to do a K3 from Hong Kong how long before she could return to China if needed? She has a HK visa and met me at the airport.

She also asked me if she could bring pets to America (cat and dogs)?

i'm not sure about the current requirements but the last time i checked there was a 14 day waiting period for the marriage license and she can leave hk after the marriage takes place. yes, you can bring cats and dogs to the usa. maybe someone else will chime in with some more help. good luck!

She must wait 32 minutes in the International Area at the POE, then she can embark back to China..

But seriously, the K-3 is a multi-entry visa, with duration anywhere from 1 year to 2 years. The K-1, is a single-entry visa, with limited 90 day duration.

Mark - did you ditch Hui or is this another one or is this for Hui ?

Fess up, tell us whats a goin on? or am I confused? There was some lass that was getting her child into a school in LA...

Warmest Regards..

Edited by Darnell (see edit history)

Fess up, tell us whats a goin on? or am I confused? There was some lass that was getting her child into a school in LA...

Warmest Regards..

Well, I didn't want to say anything since I don't know the guy, but combining GF and K3 in the same sentence had me a bit confused. Maybe his GF is married to some other USC while he has a very understanding wife... B)

Warmest Regards..

Well, I didn't want to say anything since I don't know the guy, but combining GF and K3 in the same sentence had me a bit confused. Maybe his GF is married to some other USC while he has a very understanding wife... :ph34r:

Hey Jon,

No confusion ... he and his GF are probably discussing future alternatives ... you know ... K1 or K3 B) I know Mark, he's doing it right and taking things one step at a time :lol:

Have a terrific day!

Bob

Mark - my apologies - sometimes I'm slow ..

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=29854&st=0

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...=30494&st=0

Good Luck with the new lass (belated, sure, but as I said, sometimes I'm slow).

Warmest Regards..

Well, I didn't want to say anything since I don't know the guy, but combining GF and K3 in the same sentence had me a bit confused. Maybe his GF is married to some other USC while he has a very understanding wife... :ph34r:

Hey Jon,

No confusion ... he and his GF are probably discussing future alternatives ... you know ... K1 or K3 :) I know Mark, he's doing it right and taking things one step at a time :blink:

Have a terrific day!

Bob

My apologies to Mark. :)