We got our case number Friday (evening US time) my wife :winkiss: called them from China while I was at work. So on Saturday I called and of course no operators are availble during the weekend so it would have to wait until Monday. I came home for lunch today and called, busy. Called again and got through! But all the operators were busy and the phone system won't let you hold, they tell you to call back after 6pm, then kick you back to the main menu. :angry: I know after work I'll have till midnight to try, so I get home and what do I find in my mailbox, two letters from NVC with our needed Invoice ID numbers :lol: Time to go online and spend some money!

We got our case number Friday (evening US time) my wife :winkiss: called them from China while I was at work. So on Saturday I called and of course no operators are availble during the weekend so it would have to wait until Monday. I came home for lunch today and called, busy. Called again and got through! But all the operators were busy and the phone system won't let you hold, they tell you to call back after 6pm, then kick you back to the main menu. :angry: I know after work I'll have till midnight to try, so I get home and what do I find in my mailbox, two letters from NVC with our needed Invoice ID numbers :blink: Time to go online and spend some money!

Woohoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl: :Dah: ;) :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Have you sent the DS-3032? That must be received in order for the IV Fee bill to be generated, you will pay them both at the same site, and you will print the receipts, cover letters, and forms from this site also. Good luck, Mike & Yizhen

You can email the DS-3032 without your wife's signature, but you should have her sign and return her copy also, sometimes the emails get lost. You can check the online payment center everyday until your DS-3032 is entered and your IV Fee Bill is posted.

Edited by mikepellicore (see edit history)

Have you sent the DS-3032? That must be received in order for the IV Fee bill to be generated, you will pay them both at the same site, and you will print the receipts, cover letters, and forms from this site also. Good luck, Mike & Yizhen

You can email the DS-3032 without your wife's signature, but you should have her sign and return her copy also, sometimes the emails get lost. You can check the online payment center everyday until your DS-3032 is entered and your IV Fee Bill is posted.

Yes, we are taking care of this, thanks for the heads up Mike.

Richard