Going to Shanghai, in January

Hi, Bob,

Lili has called me this morning to tell me that you will come here for the New Year, that' cool, Rob will come here at the end of January too, you may contact him through the phone, that will be cool that you guys can take the long flight together, hehe.... hope to meet you soon, me and Lili are inquiring the info. for the hotel now...hehe.... :D :D :P

P.S. you can get Rob's home phone NO. from the BOSTON CONTACT LIST... B) :P :D

Sandy

Hi Sandy,

I never heard of the Boston Contact List. If Lili, gets her visa on Saturday, then I will book tickets for 1/29/03 to Shanghai. I will probably fly United because now the price is $698 USD round trip from Boston or Providence, which is a very good price.

Since you are a little younger then Lili, I hope you know some nice places to go and celebrate the Chinese New Year. I still like to go out and have a few drinks and do some dancing.. Lili, wanted me to save my vacation time and not come to Shanghai, and fly back to the US with her. I also was not too sure about going back to Shanghai, so soon. But what the heck, I may never get another chance to spend Chinese New Year in China.

I know Lili, and I will come back to China, quite often, but probably not for New Year. I am really looking forward to meeting you and your fiance, and any other fiance that may be coming to live in this area.

Bob M. :D http://www.gifs.net/animate/xlights1.gif

Hi, Bob,

You never got the Boston Contact List? strange, i remembered that i sent to you via email last time, well, i will send it to you again....

Wow...698$ is really a good deal.... Rob told me the cheapest he could get now is 790$, you may tell me where we can get that.... :P

I have been busy lately since my boss just came back from his vacation, and he got big promotion from VP to SVP which means i will have more jobs to do.... :D :D :P , then i won't be able to come here every day, if you want to send me message, maybe email would be a good way...

Best Wishes for both you and Lili.... :o :D :D :D

boston to shanghai , sounds a little longer flight than boston to beijing :D i could be wrong though , i allways have taken united flight 851 out of chicago direct to beijing about 13 hours 45 minutes , anyway good luck bob to you and lily im happy the ordeal is finally coming to an end---dave from tewksbury :P :D :o

Wow, there's a few of us going to be there. We'll be in Shanghai Jan 28 - 31. We'll have our wedding pictures taken at Dragon studio while we are there. After Shanghai it's off to Nanjing to spend the holiday with her family, then off to Xiamen, then Beijing. I'll be there for about 2.5 weeks...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :lol:

Wow, there's a few of us going to be there. We'll be in Shanghai Jan 28 - 31. We'll have our wedding pictures taken at Dragon studio while we are there. After Shanghai it's off to Nanjing to spend the holiday with her family, then off to Xiamen, then Beijing. I'll be there for about 2.5 weeks...I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :lol:

Will be there January, the 30 & 31 in Shanghai, maybe we can hook up??