Going to Shanghai, in January

I am planning on going to Shanghai, around 1/28.29/03, spend Chinese New Year with my fiance Lili, then fly back with Lili, to the US around the 4th, 5th or 6th, of February. I will make final plans after this Saturday, when Lili, tells me she has picked up her Visa from GZ with no additional problems... Anyone from here going to be in Shanghai, at this time??? Please let me know..

Thank you, have a great day.

Bob M.

enight,

I knew I could count on you for a party. :lol:  :lol:  :lol: >Jim

thank you Jim! :)

but I still hope can be there by the end of this year... at least can save $$$ from tax for my dear Alan! :P

WOW... A PARTY FOR Shanghai GGs!(fiances)

good idea Jim!

welcome you all! :lol:

enight did you just come home?? If everything goes OK for Lili, in GZ, Saturday, and she gets her Visa, I will be booking my tickets to spend Chinese New Year with Lili, and anyone else who wants to join us. enight you probably have a better idea of what will be going on then Lili, she is kind of a stay at home person but I am going to change that..

Guest seafloor06
I'm going Boston-Shanghai for Chinese New Year also.

Have you been there before?? Who are you going to see? How long will you be staying?

Bob

I've been there twice before. It's a vibrant, fun city. I will be visiting the wonderful Carol. I plan to stay through the week.

How about yrself?

enight did you just come home??  If everything goes OK for Lili, in GZ, Saturday, and she gets her Visa, I will be booking my tickets to spend Chinese New Year with Lili, and anyone else who wants to join us.  enight you probably have a better idea of what will be going on then Lili, she is kind of a stay at home person but I am going to change that..

no Bob,

I was sleep early tonight then woke up at 1:30am, cause my Alan came back from a trip this noon, so I am chatting with him via emails now :lol:

...oh yes... Bob... everyone would be a 'staying home' person when compares to you! :lol:

enight did you just come home??  If everything goes OK for Lili, in GZ, Saturday, and she gets her Visa, I will be booking my tickets to spend Chinese New Year with Lili, and anyone else who wants to join us.  enight you probably have a better idea of what will be going on then Lili, she is kind of a stay at home person but I am going to change that..

no Bob,

I was sleep early tonight then woke up at 1:30am, cause my Alan came back from a trip this noon, so I am chatting with him via emails now :lol:

...oh yes... Bob... everyone would be a 'staying home' person when compares to you! :lol:

even you enight, such a young lady to be staying at home!!!!

I'm going Boston-Shanghai for Chinese New Year also.

Have you been there before?? Who are you going to see? How long will you be staying?

Bob

I've been there twice before. It's a vibrant, fun city. I will be visiting the wonderful Carol. I plan to stay through the week.

How about yrself?

This will be my fourth trip to Shanghai. Hopefully Lili, will be getting her Visa this Saturday.. If so we will come back to the states together.