Our C130 has been touched!!

What have I missed?

I-864 instructions: Page 8

You must provide either an IRS transcript or a photocopy from your own records of your Federal individual income tax return for the most recent tax year. If you believe additional returns may help you to establish your ability to maintain sufficient income, you may submit transcripts or photo copies of your Federal individual income tax returns for the three most recent years.
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-864.pdf

Most recent year is REQUIRED, additional years are OPTIONAL.

Sh$t, nothing worse than someone who knows...thanks for setting me straight

But what about ..."it reads...Last 3 years Tax transcripts, W-2 and/or 1099 (any source of income) OPTIONAL "

:lol:

Dave, ThingsHaveChanged - review, tonight (I Beg Of You) LingChe's wiki page at http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/...he_NVC_ShortCut

Warmest Regards...

Ok I have been reading this page...questions

Under the heading "FROM PETITIONER (Components for I-864 AOS Package):"

it reads...IRS Tax information - 1 year is required, up to 3 years may help.

It has been my impression that 3 years was required? yes/no?

then under the heading..."10. Send in I-864 AOS Package to NVC"

it reads...Last 3 years Tax transcripts, W-2 and/or 1099 (any source of income) OPTIONAL

????

Am I reading this right? 1 year is required, up to 3 years may help. Then "Last 3 years Tax transcripts" are optional?

What have I missed?

richard,

things have changed since september of 2008, you can see mike's PM from GUZ Counsulate. you remember we had a long postings about DS-230 package among the newbies member, i for one, and other senior members.

open I-864 pdf file and go to line #25 and you will see the heading for federal income tax return information. #25 check box says you have filed 3 most recent tax year and require only to submit the most recent federal tax year to NVC. #25 optional check box says you are submitting second and third most recent federal tax returns to NVC.

for 3 years tax transcripts, i used my w-2 of my recent years.

obama says change and NVC follows

sorry, it should be I-864, not I-130. :lol:

Edited by george lee (see edit history)

open I-130 pdf file and go to line #25 and you will see the heading for federal income tax return information. #25 check box says you have filed 3 most recent tax year and require only to submit the most recent federal tax year to NVC. #25 optional check box says you are submitting second and third most recent federal tax returns to NVC.

Open I-130, it only goes to line 22...?

open I-130 pdf file and go to line #25 and you will see the heading for federal income tax return information. #25 check box says you have filed 3 most recent tax year and require only to submit the most recent federal tax year to NVC. #25 optional check box says you are submitting second and third most recent federal tax returns to NVC.

Open I-130, it only goes to line 22...?

rich,

it should be I-864, not I-130, sorry.

Congratulations!! I'm excited and happy for you.

Again, though, Dave&Hong received their NOA1 three months after we received ours and now they have their NOA2...

WTH?? What is wrong with these processsing centers?

Dave&Hong, did you go through Vermont on this or Texas?

Congratulations!! I'm excited and happy for you.

Again, though, Dave&Hong received their NOA1 three months after we received ours and now they have their NOA2...

WTH?? What is wrong with these processsing centers?

Dave&Hong, did you go through Vermont on this or Texas?

I submitted it to the Chicago drop box and they sent it to California. It seems that it is just the luck of the draw as to whether it is sent to Cali or Vermont, but clearly, Vermont needs to get their act together.