Guest Dylan W

i guess China is one of the slowest to issue dates, because people from PI get's there dates probably 1 month after NOA2...

I noticed that. It seems that they are already in the USA as well. Maybe there are just more applications for China, and the clearance delay really drags things out. You will find that is the worst part of waiting for P3.

Guest Dylan W

lol, i really want to know the feeling for that, i am still waiting for the stupid NOA2 that is taking forever at the USCIS....

I keep an eye on your stats, it shouldn't be too much longer now I'm sure.

Guest Dylan W

thanks for the encouragement, i really needed!! i was talking to my girl today and she is not happy about the wait... please advice...

Ask Wendy how she does it. I contacted GUZ by E-mail to update her address and they have received the file per DHL, but haven't opened it yet. So they can't help or do anything, and instead advised me to call the NVC. :drunk: More waiting.

Guest Rob & Jin

This is a long gruling process, just ask me. I think of the prize I will have when its all done and that out weighs all my bitterness.

Just hang in there it should be very soon you'll have a smile.

i dont think anyone would want your timeline. i cant see how they could say "not bonefide" again after this wait .

This is a long gruling process, just ask me. I think of the prize I will have when its all done and that out weighs all my bitterness.

Just hang in there it should be very soon you'll have a smile.

i dont think anyone would want your timeline. i cant see how they could say "not bonefide" again after this wait .

I know, this a been such a long process, but I love my wife dearly and she does me also. I can only hope for a positive out come after all this.