K1 Interview Jan 8!

Hello fellow CFLers! Xiongxing will have her K1 interview on Jan 8. I will leave for GUZ Friday. I will attend ACH Monday. Just saw that an appointment is necessary for the notary. I looked up the appointment schedule and they are already booked for the whole week, so I will get things notarized here.

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone might have some ideas about. As for the evolution of relationship letter, is it best to just stick to basic facts or maybe go into a little more about feelings and what Xiongxing means to me? Is there somewhere near the consulate to print pictures we will take before the interview?

Any extra ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated. CFL has been a godsend for us and we both feel guardedly optimistic and as prepared as I think we can be.

Thank you all, very much.

Hello fellow CFLers! Xiongxing will have her K1 interview on Jan 8. I will leave for GUZ Friday. I will attend ACH Monday. Just saw that an appointment is necessary for the notary. I looked up the appointment schedule and they are already booked for the whole week, so I will get things notarized here.

I have a couple of questions that I hope someone might have some ideas about. As for the evolution of relationship letter, is it best to just stick to basic facts or maybe go into a little more about feelings and what Xiongxing means to me? Is there somewhere near the consulate to print pictures we will take before the interview?

Any extra ideas or advice will be greatly appreciated. CFL has been a godsend for us and we both feel guardedly optimistic and as prepared as I think we can be.

Thank you all, very much.

Hi wolvie,

You might want to take extra copies (to be notarized) and see if you can have those papers notarized at ACS...the reason...I saw some people that did not have an appointment use ACS..they just took a number and waited. I don't think they just service "appointments only". So have the papers notarized in the US but take an extra copy with you ...so that if possible you could have it done there.

Why???...I had the I-134 notarized there and a few other things and they didn't even ask for the I-134 at Ling's interview.

as far as the evolution of relationship letter...Both..but not to "Mushy" my update letter was read by some at my work and all he said is "that it was "touching".

Also I put the "evolution of relationship letter" (folded Long wise) in my passport and gave it to Ling to hand to the VO. This way she did not have to ask the VO to read it...It was there in my passport and I guess curiosity got the better of the VO.. :ph34r:

Printing photos...Yes but I don't know where.

Tom and Ling