citizen meeting for husbands to be

The citizen meeting at the embassy is now on Monday afternoon which I plan to attend. Has anyone attended this meeting. What type of security measures do they have to let me in. Do I need any special papers. Any info would be appreciated. chazzy1098

I would guess same as any other visit. Have your passport, don't take a mobile or camera in. If you don't have a place to put it they will take it and give you a number. It's like going through airport security, but you don't take your shoes off.

Search for American Citizen Hour or ACH. I'm pretty sure there's a write up stickied somewhere.

The citizen meeting at the embassy is now on Monday afternoon which I plan to attend. Has anyone attended this meeting. What type of security measures do they have to let me in. Do I need any special papers. Any info would be appreciated. chazzy1098

I would guess same as any other visit. Have your passport, don't take a mobile or camera in. If you don't have a place to put it they will take it and give you a number. It's like going through airport security, but you don't take your shoes off.

Search for American Citizen Hour or ACH. I'm pretty sure there's a write up stickied somewhere.

True. Just don't expect answers to questions about your case. It's a general FAQ in .gov form.

Hi chazzy1098,

You need to go up to ACH about 30 minutes before time because they start lining up and I was surprised to see how many there were. Exactly what all the people were there for...no clue.

Once you are let in,,they will take all your electronics and give you a number.

Once you are in the room..you will line up at a window and be given a sheet of paper and number. The form asks for the questions you are going to ask. I asked 3 or four questions. the numbers don't seem to be in order because I was called to a window to see a VO officer before some people who were ahead of me.

After asking my questions...make sure that the VO officer makes a note that you attended ACH if they don't say they are going to make a note.

Also, it is called ACH ,but sometimes it occupies more than an hour and everybody get through.

Tom and Ling