P3 arrived.

But there is some questions I need to make sure what to answer.

#1. Should my fiancee send the OF-320I form to GZ as soon as she completes it? Or, she needs to send the Affidavit support and her birth certificate, etc along?

#2. The check list has 10 items to do. But, only 4 or 5 applies to her. Is that the same you guys have?

#3. Does she mail the packet3 supplemental information sheet along with it?

#4. to pay the RMB 850, when does she pay? Does she mail the money to the bank, or she pays it when she goes to GZ?

#5. The OF-320I form should be filled out only in PingYin or, Chinese and PingYin?

#6. Do I need to mail the I-134 as soon as I complete it? Or it's something she has to do on her side.

That's it for now. Please help me! Thanks a lot.

But there is some questions I need to make sure what to answer.

#1. Should my fiancee send the OF-320I form to GZ as soon as she completes it?  Or, she needs to send the Affidavit support and her birth certificate, etc along?

#2.  The check list has 10 items to do.  But, only 4 or 5 applies to her.  Is that the same you guys have?

#3.  Does she mail the packet3 supplemental information sheet along with it?

#4.  to pay the RMB 850, when does she pay?  Does she mail the money to the bank, or she pays it when she goes to GZ?

#5.  The OF-320I form should be filled out only in PingYin or, Chinese and PingYin?

#6.  Do I need to mail the I-134 as soon as I complete it?  Or it's something she has to do on her side.

That's it for now.  Please help me!  Thanks a lot.

hi whoever,congradulations!Would you please tell me when your case reached GZ consulate or the date NVC sent to GZ?

Congrats, whoever!

I've got similar questions concerning languages and addresses. I've got a copy of the DS-230 that I've been playing with, but I'm not clear if/when they want chinese text and if/when they want English/PinYin (for example, Question 13, part 1, and questions 16 and 18, part 1). I'm probably going to e-mail them on this in the next few days.

Congrats, whoever!

I've got similar questions concerning languages and addresses.  I've got a copy of the DS-230 that I've been playing with, but I'm not clear if/when they want chinese text and if/when they want English/PinYin (for example, Question 13, part 1, and questions 16 and 18, part 1).  I'm probably going to e-mail them on this in the next few days.

For the present address and parent addresses, you should give them both English and Chinese text.

For the 850 rmb, you pay that at a CITIC bank in GZ prior to interview.Read here

----------------------------------------------------------------

From GZ website:

"What documents should I bring to the visa interview?

The applicant should bring the following original documents:

Forms in the appointment packet

Chinese passport

Application fee receipt

Four visa photos attached to forms DS-156

Notarial birth certificate

Notarial marital status certificate. If divorced before, previous divorce certificates for each marriage are required. If any child from previous marriage will also apply for visa, a divorce decree showing the child's custody is needed.

Notarial police certificates are required from each visa applicant aged 16 or over issued by his/her local municipal notary office where he/she has resided for at least six months since attaining the age of sixteen. Police certificates are also required from all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year.

Medical report

Affidavit of Support - I-134 and a copy of the most recent year tax returns from the petitioner.

Relationship evidence, such as correspondence and photos taken together to prove the claimed relationship to the petitioner

Translations: Police certificates from other countries not in English, or in the official language of the country must be accompanied by certified English translations. Translations must be certified by a competent translator and sworn to before a notary public."

Thanks to everyone.  

Still, I am not sure if she should send the DS-230I form as soon as she finishes it, or she needs to send all the forms and proof together?

If you read the OF-169, I think it says you only need to send part 1 of the DS-230 and the OF-169. In fact, I think you can get away with just faxing it.

From OF-169:

FIRST: Complete and send immediately via mail, e-mail or fax to the consular office processing your case the enclosed Form DS-230 Part I,

APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION (Biographic Data). The consular office cannot process your case until

this form is received.

Thanks to everyone.  

Still, I am not sure if she should send the DS-230I form as soon as she finishes it, or she needs to send all the forms and proof together?

If you read the OF-169, I think it says you only need to send part 1 of the DS-230 and the OF-169. In fact, I think you can get away with just faxing it.

From OF-169:

FIRST: Complete and send immediately via mail, e-mail or fax to the consular office processing your case the enclosed Form DS-230 Part I,

APPLICATION FOR IMMIGRANT VISA AND ALIEN REGISTRATION (Biographic Data). The consular office cannot process your case until

this form is received.

Yes, send in it immediately even though you are in the process of getting the police record, birth certificate, etc.

How you guys deal with the form.  Everything must be filled out with PingYin and English right?  Or Chinese is good enough?

P.S.

I am single.  Do I still need a single status notarized?  If I need it, where I can get it?  What form it is?

I would do it in both Chinese and English.

To do the single status, I just wrote a note that said "I am single and a law abiding citizen" and the notory public notorized my note. That is all.

How did you fit the such long Chinese address, both in English and Chinese on the short line?

The instructions at the top of form DS-230 answers that one for you.

This form is to be typed or filled in with black ink in English with the exception of Item #3.

A single-status document can be obtained from your state's Vital Records Department. The purpose of this certificate is to show that there are no marriages registered in your name in the state that you reside in.